Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

You've seen me say it before. Larson may be the most talented, may have won more races than anyone these last 4 years and is generally the driver and team to beat...

But all things equal, whole package, NO ONE in the sport is better than Logano when he's locked in.

In a stock car? At their best? Give me Logano over EVERYONE else in this sport since 2000 outside of Gordon, Johnson, and Stewart.

That's right. He's better than KB too.

Can we all laugh at Denny Hamlin's ultra consecutive strategy to give up stage points.... Only to wreck and finish 24th?

Dennis is a moron so not surprising.
He's not a moron.

He just thinks he's too clever, and thinks he needs to be clever when he doesn't.

Denny is one of the best superspeedway racers of all time.

And he didn't race at all. Curious what @Revman has to say about this.

He's not a moron.

He just thinks he's too clever, and thinks he needs to be clever when he doesn't.

And he didn't race at all. Curious what @Revman has to say about this.
Didn’t he win the 500 by hanging out in the back all race?

1725835361358.png

He's not a moron.

The second point doesn’t disprove the first point. Dennis is a top tier driver and one of the best in the field today and would likely be a multiple time champion if not for his mental limitations. The guy gets into his own head too much.

Larsons the biggest loser today.
Shocking he's still 15 to the good.
I don't like any track where they have to rely on others to go fast.
This
Didn’t he win the 500 by hanging out in the back all race?

Yeah. But that doesn't matter today.

The second point doesn’t disprove the first point. Dennis is a top tier driver and one of the best in the field today and would likely be a multiple time champion if not for his mental limitations. The guy gets into his own head too much.

I didn't say it did. You missunderstood me - I was somewhat agreeing with you.

I'm saying he's way too good of a drafting racer to have to think this hard about strategy

Back
Top Bottom