Cup RACE thread --- Bristol, Rd. 2

He should be hanged at sunrise.
Have you ever watched a short track race?

Yes, both asphalt and dirt. I've seen good hard side by side racing where they trade paint, but they never get hooked and spun around.

I had so much fun watching this race, I love this sport. Felt like the old days tonight, good racing and a good crop of drivers.
This was a awesome race, and reminded me so much of the Bristol from the 90's, best race of 18 for me right now, nothing to do with Kurt winning, this was just a damn good race no matter who won.

This was a awesome race, and reminded me so much of the Bristol from the 90's, best race of 18 for me right now, nothing to do with Kurt winning, this was just a damn good race no matter who won.
This sounds just like what i was gonna write in "rate the race"

FFAAE28B-76BA-4801-9AD9-04CC2231F800.jpeg

I’m gonna bet you’ve seen more short track races when people get spun than not. ;)

Depends on the class. Street Stock and class like Limited Late Model tend to have more hot headed moments than the other classes that are usesd as a stepping stone to a higher series.

The real shame of it all, given his talent, is that with just one ounce of relatability and humility (therefore likability), Kyle B could’ve reached im

:cheers: You’re right. Instead of arguing over this BS, let’s crack a cold one and toast the fact that, for one night at least, Bristol was back to Bristol. Cheers!
:cheers:

Just some thoughts:

I didn't think Kurt got into Clint that bad??? What was up with Clint being so mad?
I dont know either, I dont recall seeing Kurt getting into him on that restart, I think Clint was just pissy that he blew the restart

Such an awesome race. Fun watching with you all. In 2020 there needs to be more short tracks, been awhile since it’s felt alive watching one of these. It’s Bristol Baby

I was thinking the same thing during the race. Talk about wanting to gather fans.
I wonder about this even more because i was surprised by the truck race being on TV Thursday night. You never see a truck race on reg TV

Chris buscher is a funny dude lol.. eyes be looking like they bout to pop out his head

Looks and sounds like.....KBM is going to Cup, Kurt and Kyle teammates. God I hope that’s true

top 12 at Bristol
update on the big three Harvick 10th, Kyle Busch 20th and Truex 30th. As that screaming gerbil Burton would say that was huuge for Harvick

upload_2018-8-18_22-13-27.png

What kind of dumbass would try to go after KB after a race? Its a race for Gods sake!
People suck, they’re gonna ruin it for those of us who can conduct ourselves in a normal manner when we attend these races and want to enjoy the awesomeness of being at a live event.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom