Cup RACE thread --- Bristol, Rd. 2

Larson wasn't the problem the car was.He never found a groove all night.He will get his wins and when he does look out.

How many fans are celebrating with a six pack of Monster tonight?!!!!!

Interviewing kurt like
OompaLoompa2.jpg

So this is an NBC thing to have them stop on the front stretch. I saw the camera guy hold up his hand to stop.

Yes, it's an NBC thing. I love it. Wish they would do victory lane on the frontstretch in front of the fans like they do at Martinsville and at real racetracks every Saturday night. Instead, in NASCAR, victory lane is in the infield, closed off to the view of fans and only open to photographers and sponsors.

Congrats to the 41 team and the 41 fans here. As for us 9 fans, it’s another one where the car was there and it just got away. Such a shame that restarts here at Bristol are so terrible with bottom lane being completely screwed.

Yes, it's an NBC thing. I love it. Wish they would do victory lane on the frontstretch in front of the fans like they do at Martinsville and at real racetracks every Saturday night. Instead, in NASCAR, victory lane is in the infield, closed off to the view of fans and only open to photographers and sponsors.

Agreed.

Congrats to the 41 team and the 41 fans here. As for us 9 fans, it’s another one where the car was there and it just got away. Such a shame that restarts here at Bristol are so terrible with bottom lane being completely screwed.
I blame that strategy at the end to pit, take 4 and still put Chase on the bottom moreso than the lane being slick. Pit crew was junk all night. Not a stretch to say it lost him the race.

“That’s just me” lmao I love KDB he’s gotta bust out a “If you don’t like it, learn to love it because I’m the best thing going to today! WOOOOO!!!!”

Back
Top Bottom