Cup RACE thread --- Bristol, Rd. 2

Matt D had an awesome drive tonight -- but he has got to stop whimpering on TV.

He’s not whimpering - his whole career is on a knife’s edge for the world to see. It’s right there in front of him but he’s on the wrong side of the shuffle, of course it’s emotional.

The last thing that’s fair is people sitting on their couch and judging him for being so invested in this thing that it brings him to tears.

There’s a difference between racing hard and coming up into him and slamming his left front.

Then when Denny comes by he gives him the whole track.

Cheap stuff.

I have an idea, Newman doors you when he's a lap down and you're battling for the win, dump his ass, that will teach him

He’s not whimpering - his whole career is on a knife’s edge for the world to see. It’s right there in front of him but he’s on the wrong side of the shuffle, of course it’s emotional.

The last thing that’s fair is people sitting on their couch and judging him for being so invested in this thing that it brings him to tears.

Emotional wreck -- and that interview was a whimpering mess.

If something doesn't work out, move on and search for other opportunities -- like the rest of us do.

Emotional wreck -- and that interview was a whimpering mess.

If something doesn't work out, move on and search for other opportunities -- like the rest of us do.
Who wouldn't be? Dude lost a career best ride for himself and the performance he put on tonight speaks volumes of what he is capable of.

He wears his emotions on his sleeves, too. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Newman is 16 above the cut line if Matt wins he leapfrogs into the playoffs & Newman may not point his way in.

Newman is an engineer I'm sure all the numbers are brain crunched before the green drops.
If you recall he walled Larsen to make the playoffs.

WOW!, I just earned a ton more respect for Denny and Matty D tonight, I dunno what else to say.

Leavine is the same song as Barney was except he doesn't have the money that Barney had. He has no or very little say in his business

Back
Top Bottom