Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

i think the mustang is the best looking cup car. i wish they'd put the supra into cup.

Chevy should use the vette

the 2 gives it up going into the corner but gets a hell of a run down the straight

Would prefer no studio update. IMO they serve no purpose and could save FOX a ton of $

They are already saving money by moving it to the remote studio. The only purpose I see is getting Shannon Spake camera time. Not going to complain too much about that. But the analysis coming from McMurray and Mikey is extremely pedestrian. They'd do better to just read some random tweets.

And of course, Chase got a piece of that, what crappy luck he has

ANd there goes Bowyer

Typical Bristol right there. Chain reaction.

They are already saving money by moving it to the remote studio. The only purpose I see is getting Shannon Spake camera time. Not going to complain too much about that. But the analysis coming from McMurray and Mikey is extremely pedestrian. They'd do better to just read some random tweets.

Or do nothing at all. How many talking heads does Fox need? Geeeez Kinda like saying "four new tires are better than four old tires"....Oh, ok.

I just dont know how much money the are saving, the Hollywood Hotel cost was built into the production cost that FOX Sports was paying Game Creek Video, Sure, they are saving money on the at track production cost, but now they are paying for in-studio production cost ,so I dunno.

I agree, its pointless and adds nothing to race broadcast and nothing the talking heads at the track cant talk about.

Alan; what happened?
Chase: the f***** 6 is on the f****** track, that’s what the f***** happened!

Chase is super salty on radio today
Good.. he needs to get some grit in his attitude

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just dont know how much money the are saving, the Hollywood Hotel cost was built into the production cost that FOX Sports was paying Game Creek Video, Sure, they are saving money on the at track production cost, but now they are paying for in-studio production cost ,so I dunno.

Good point. I think they save because the studio is where all the mid-week programs are produced, and they are sending less talent and crew all over the country to each venue, so costs are consolidated.

Definitely a different approach than NBC, who seem to be trying to figure out how many on-air people they can send to each event to talk over each other.

Newman forgot he was racing with the leaders and not just holding them up. I'm guessing he won't learn anything from today.

Back
Top Bottom