Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

I believe the studio is more or less a chance to give the booth guys a chance to catch their breaths and for the production crew and them to discuss any sort of adjustments they need to make in regards to storylines of the race and such.

Good point. I think they save because the studio is where all the mid-week programs are produced, and they are sending less talent and crew all over the country to each venue, so costs are consolidated.
Yes, I agree with that, I think the money savings is coming from not sending the on air talent to each track every week.

I believe the studio is more or less a chance to give the booth guys a chance to catch their breaths and for the production crew and them to discuss any sort of adjustments they need to make in regards to storylines of the race and such.
That's what commercials are for.

Now it's Penske - Penske - Gibbs - Penske up front. Not complaining, they are executing better than everyone else. Potential great runs for DiBurrito and Buescher.

anyone know what happened to DPkimmel? i havent noticed him lately

I was going to make a comment about Blaney, but now that Charlie has Jinx Buescher, I dont wanna do that to Blaney

You might be the only anti Blsney fan in existence.

I was being facetious. Huge YRB fan. I have kept his name out my posts as to not jynx it. I was doing so well too...

I thought that is why they did crank it up? Wonder what they did a few years back?

Surely the 2 and 22 wont give the race to the 18.

Back
Top Bottom