Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Listen stop arguing it’s a Chase Elliott Hooters commercial: We are who we are and it’s a place all our own.

won't matter in some respects. If Ty makes the chase the same ones will be cry babying about that.

But I am sure he would like to win at his home track Bristol now :lol2:

I’d be cool with him winning today. If for no other reason than to avoid listening to the NBC baffoons carry on about it later this year.

I’d pay for a wireless stream of commercial free nascar races if anyone from the main office frequents here incognito. These commercials are terrible, every 5 laps.

I’d be cool with him winning today. If for no other reason than to avoid listening to the NBC baffoons carry on about it later this year.
I would be cool with him winning today .

Ty and the 13 team aren't delirious either. They are focused on improvement, not a championship. Come on man, you know this. Is the stage win good for them? Sure. Will it help them advance thru the playoffs? No. You don't have to argue everything.
Making the playoffs is what Im taling about and winning a stage helps

LOL the race must really be boring with all the stupid stuff being argued about for ever on here today:director:

So all Charlie has to do is think positive and he can drive a Cup car? What about talent? Think positive Charlie! #IThinkICan
huh? Close minded thinking will never win a race , make the playoffs etc..... You guys that are pissing on Dillon winning a stage just dont get it. So with that said, enjoy.

9 car is lapped right as a caution comes out lmfao

huh? Close minded thinking will never win a race , make the playoffs etc..... You guys that are pissing on Dillon winning a stage just dont get it. So with that said, enjoy.
I agree with you in a way. He won a stage great for him and his 13 boys but Would you wager on him making the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom