Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

This maybe Cpt. obvious talking, but i was expecting to see the backends of the cars moving around a bit more. Is that tall spoiler so much of a parachute that the car just can't get out of shape?

They are all tight as hell.

So did Chase lose his power steering when he brushed the wall? Or did it go away on its own due to part failure? He’s hanging tough still top 10

Probably braking while sliding. Happened to me in my old 2001 Impala, saved her during a blizzard in Ohio and the pump went out

I said this when Jr was still in the car. Greg Ives sucks.
Yea I agree, Jr was better off going into the sunset with Letarte at the time. I still can’t determine if Bowman is not good or if it’s the 88.

denny is a wheelman doing this without power steering. I am starting to like this guy.

****** Bowyer. Can’t even hold off Ty Dillon for a stage win lol.

We live in a world where Ty Dillon wins a stage. Stop this race now and get him to Victory Lane.

There's gotta be a part shaking loose in KyBu's rear end -- we'll see...

Yea I agree, Jr was better off going into the sunset with Letarte at the time. I still can’t determine if Bowman is not good or if it’s the 88.

Tough to say. I think Bowman is pretty solid. Seems like they just don’t have any speed. Hopefully Mr. H pays some attention to the 88 team in the offseason. They need a reboot.

If all his fluids are hot, something failed
He thinks belts are still on pump because he gets power back on straights, but loses it under load in turns. They’re checking fluid level now.

Edit: feels same, Gustafson says there’s nothing we can do. Chase asking if cooling it would help, they pulled tape.

Back
Top Bottom