Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

NBC. Robbing us of driver intos. Gonna be a long , gerbil infused ordeal. Might synch PRN to the TV.

The Smith family should embarrassed. Tickets were well north of $100 a piece which is why we decided not to drive up from Charleston.

Place is empty as hell, because they’re out pricing their fans. Why are two tickets at Martinsville cheaper than one at Bristol?

The Smith family should embarrassed. Tickets were well north of $100 a piece which is why we decided not to drive up from Charleston.

Place is empty as hell, because they’re out pricing their fans. Why are two tickets at Martinsville cheaper than one at Bristol?
I'm guessing because Bristol has a lot higher operating cost than martinsville

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ISC is connected to NASCAR, Martinsville is an ISC owned track.

SMI is still independent, they are still out doing their own thing. They have to make money off of this.

Not watching yet but jacking up the price is trying to pay for that dumbass dirt stunt they’re pulling this year and next… a lot of time material and man hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything is expensive these days due to inflation

I'm watching Lucas Oil Late Models on MavTV. Knoxville Late Model Nationals! I set Sling to record the Bristol race. Not sure it it works if you don't have Sling active? We shall see.

Green flag, Its Bristol Baby!!!

I think Larson is gonna whoop then tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jebus, the #15 already lapped

Eddie D’Hondt: “11 is pushing pace and gaining. His brakes are glowing red already.”

Rudy Fugle is telling William Byron, it's time to get into a rhythm

Back
Top Bottom