Cup RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

This is so freaking incredibly cool. Watching these fellas apply a whole different skill set is neat (hustling a car in the wet while exercising patience)

Also is it me or does there seem to actually be more passing opportunities here for them than there are in several road courses they go to?
Or maybe they just needed some rain to fix the road course package a little bit. :XXROFL: ;) ;)

These top three are killing it so far.

Also is it me or does there seem to actually be more passing opportunities here for them than there are in several road courses they go to?
Or maybe they just needed some rain to fix the road course package a little bit. :XXROFL: ;) ;)
Yeah it helps when you slow things down a good bit. Watkins Glen had more passing in the wet first stage last year than the rest of the race after it dried out.

These top three are killing it so far.

Yeah it helps when you slow things down a good bit. Watkins Glen had more passing in the wet first stage last year than the rest of the race after it dried out.
Yea it definitely could just be the rain

I'm impressed that the tire barriers have settled pretty much back into their pre-wreck positions and haven't needed much attention.

I vote for TNN to come back

I loved TNN. But honestly, fans don't know how good we have it now.

Every race on either Fox, FS1, NBC or USA. Expanded coverage on Peacock. A metric ****ton of coverage on FloRacing. Along with numerous other streaming channels and two automotive-centric networks on cable (MotorTrend, MAVTV).

Viewing options for motorsports are unlimited.

Yea it definitely could just be the rain
If it is just because of the rain then this weather could really have been a blessing in disguise for them making sure this was a good race.

Want to see these guys on slicks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I loved TNN. But honestly, fans don't know how good we have it now.

Every race on either Fox, FS1, NBC or USA. Expanded coverage on Peacock. A metric ****ton of coverage on FloRacing. Along with numerous other streaming channels and two automotive-centric networks on cable (MotorTrend, MAVTV).

Viewing options for motorsports are unlimited.
NBC has good coverage except for the shrieking.

Would you prefer to wait for several more hours?
And like Kiante said it's a great test of skill.
I will always prefer to wait for a race in optimal conditions. There's enough uncontrolable variables in this sport. I also hate football on a wet field. That's just how I like my sports.

Back
Top Bottom