Cup RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

Two hits for Blaney the last two weeks. Hope his concussion symptoms don’t pop back up

That 9 scheme is hideous. Commit to either black with orange or white with orange. Both are kind of gross

Can we please take the “street race in city X” idea and bury it in a shallow grave where it belongs and return to Daytona at 11 am yet or do any of you need more convincing?

Can we please take the “street race in city X” idea and bury it in a shallow grave where it belongs and return to Daytona at 11 am yet or do any of you need more convincing?
I'd rather be at Road America or the Chicago oval BUT if this and Daytona are my only two options, I'll take this over a plate race every damn time. I'll also take this over Bristol dirt.

1688341222798.jpeg

I was super skeptical…maybe the most on the board, of this race but I’ll be honest I’ve enjoyed my viewing of it thus far. Watching drivers apply their skill in the wet while hanging onto the car is fun to me. Now I wouldn’t want to see this every week and my fear is they go overboard in adding these to the schedule like they did with the road courses, but 1-2 a year wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom