Cup RACE thread --- COTA

Agree to disagree. I don’t got a problem with it, because it’s not Ty’s job, but he definitely held him up a little bit. But that’s all I’ll say about it with you since we been getting along pretty well lately
My friend, its not his job to "let" anyone go. If he did he wouldn't be driving my car. I come from the days of if you are faster, you pass me

My friend, its not his job to "let" anyone go. If he did he wouldn't be driving my car. I come from the days of if you are faster, you pass me
Yeah pretty nutz. Different if he is slower and blocking the hell out of him, but Bell wasn't there. When he was Ty let him go.

The pit stop was the winning difference
Period, all of this l"et someone go", holding them up crap gets on my nerves. 24 was the best car all day and had a killer stop when it counted End of story

The most boring drivers being the best is never good. The sport grew with larger than life superstars like Earnhardt, Waltrip and Petty. A lego builder and computer racer isn’t pulling in the masses.
You would be surprised at the following he's building here in NC. Everyone loves the local boy.

Good grief
It’s true man. No matter what I say, you’ll have a problem with it, and it just will be us pissing back in forth. So im finally taking the advice that I was given by TRL, and doing stuff in PM. Sorry if you don’t like it, but it’s just how it will have to be. Thank you for understanding

It’s true man. No matter what I say, you’ll have a problem with it, and it just will be us pissing back in forth. So im finally taking the advice that I was given by TRL, and doing stuff in PM. Sorry if you don’t like it, but it’s just how it will have to be. Thank you for understanding
I understand. Goodnight

The most boring drivers being the best is never good. The sport grew with larger than life superstars like Earnhardt, Waltrip and Petty. A lego builder and computer racer isn’t pulling in the masses.
Problem is I think Byron has a personality but Jeff Gordon wants these guys to be boring and vanilla.

We see these personalities on Netflix and on the Dale Jr Download.

Problem is I think Byron has a personality but Jeff Gordon wants these guys to be boring and vanilla.

We see these personalities on Netflix and on the Dale Jr Download.
You make a great point. I dont think we will ever see the personalitys of the 80s and 90s again. Fan of today get offended to ez .

Best car, by far, finished second. Was super fast all race.

Got held up by his teammate, and 24 pit crew did what they needed to do.

That's what good teams do. Dominate when you don't have the best car.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Means they have the best driver.

I don't care that Blaney won the last race, Byron killed them last year and he's doing it now. I don't give a flip about his personality or how many T shirts and Die Casts he sells.
image.jpg

Pretty boring race. Part of that is the dominance of the 24 guys.

Byron is really damn good. Only a matter of time until he’s a champion.

Remember when everybody said Chevys were screwed or whatever lol. 24, 1 and 48 had great speed, 5, 8 and 9 weren’t bad either just kept making mistakes or getting taken out.

You gotta at least wait for the green flag before posting this lol
Most fans are excited for race day so they can watch their favorite team or driver, but not our Andy, he can hardly wait until race day so he can bash Fox the whole race from start to finish. 😉😃

Back
Top Bottom