Cup RACE thread --- Darlington, Rd. 2 *fingers crossed*

Plus it is mafkn Darlington. Love watching cars turn laps there.

1590038796472.png

It was a typical Kyle Busch maneuver, perhaps more blatant than most, but essentially similar to many other examples of KDB not respecting the right of another racer to be in a spot that Kyle himself would like to occupy. I can't even count the times he has driven through someone's fender or chopped across their nose just because he expects them to get the Hell outta his way. I believe it's his narcissistic personality at work... and it makes him delusional about his rights on the racetrack compared to the rights of others.

I appreciate aggressive drivers with a fire-in-the-belly will to win. All of the elite drivers have that. Kyle Busch has that, but he often takes it too far... into the territory of disrespectful driving and/or dirty driving... like last night. I do not believe this was an accidental mis-judgement. It was a reaction to frustration... dirty, not aggressive. At least he admitted to responsibility. That ain't much,,, especially to the #9 team... but he often doesn't even do that.

Loved the Wednesday night race. Nascar should keep that concept for every summer IMO.

Brad K got a lucky caution just when he needed it, but I hated the lousy job his pit crew did. He lost two or more spots on *every* yellow flag pit stop. Frustrating.

Deja vu all over again. Took me back to the 80's and 90's when the 3 and 9 were getting tangled up periodically. Oh how I hated (but respected) the 3.

Yall remember Chase’s team member with the black tanktop?

TJ Semke. Former college football lineman and bounty hunter.

Loooooool Kyle Busch better thank COVID for still having his head on his shoulders.

Did I miss anything after NASCAR and I called it quits, or is this just four or five pages of Kyle-Chase rehash?

Oh, and I love this place.

It was a typical Kyle Busch maneuver, perhaps more blatant than most, but essentially similar to many other examples of KDB not respecting the right of another racer to be in a spot that Kyle himself would like to occupy. I can't even count the times he has driven through someone's fender or chopped across their nose just because he expects them to get the Hell outta his way. I believe it's his narcissistic personality at work... and it makes him delusional about his rights on the racetrack compared to the rights of others.

I appreciate aggressive drivers with a fire-in-the-belly will to win. All of the elite drivers have that. Kyle Busch has that, but he often takes it too far... into the territory of disrespectful driving and/or dirty driving... like last night. I do not believe this was an accidental mis-judgement. It was a reaction to frustration... dirty, not aggressive. At least he admitted to responsibility. That ain't much,,, especially to the #9 team... but he often doesn't even do that.

Loved the Wednesday night race. Nascar should keep that concept for every summer IMO.

Brad K got a lucky caution just when he needed it, but I hated the lousy job his pit crew did. He lost two or more spots on *every* yellow flag pit stop. Frustrating.
People are surprised because KDB apologized for his antics and most don't believe it. A long history of examples of poor judgement and lack of character is the reason.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom