Cup RACE thread --- Darlington, Rd. 2 *fingers crossed*

I don’t think the greatest wheelman ever misjudged that bad

Me neither. I don't think he premeditated anything. There was no time to think it through. I believe the contact was intentional. He likely didn't intend so severe an outcome.

FB_IMG_1590030054301.jpg

I don’t think the greatest wheelman ever misjudged that bad, but now that I’m calming I’ll give benefit of doubt. I just hope Chase’s revenge is epic.
Why would he turn him on the straight? Makes no sense. He made a bad move, we are playing a game of inches at 170 mph.

Let's be real here Kyle Busch might have done more for the sport by taking out Chase... It's safe to say that many fans will be counting the days until the 9 can get retribution.

I am just glad Chase didnt get t-boned. It was close though.
If that had happened , they would still be pulling them apart on pit road.

Me neither. I don't think he premeditated anything. There was no time to think it through. I believe the contact was intentional. He likely didn't intend so severe an outcome.
Absolutely 0 chance that a guy at his caliber “misjudged” his entire RF fender.

Truth is Chase was on new tires and when Kyle thought it was just Denny and him, Chase kept his foot in it around the turn and closed the gap and got to Kyles outside at the exit of 4. Candyman couldn't handle it and hooked em.

Kyle turned Kasey at a plate track, plowed into Kasey as he was going by Kyle at Darlington. Folks he was pissed he went under Denny and then knew he was in trouble and was going get back in line no matter what it took. He didn’t miss by inches he missed by feet. I call bull sh!!! On his apology.

Absolutely 0 chance that a guy at his caliber “misjudged” his entire RF fender.

Truth is Chase was on new tires and when Kyle thought it was just Denny and him, Chase kept his foot in it around the turn and closed the gap and got to Kyles outside at the exit of 4. Candyman couldn't handle it and hooked em.
Elliott was gone and he had schooled KDB, the jackass couldn't stand it. The part that chaps my hams is that they let him have second. They should take some points off at the least

We're back! A calculated move on KDB's part. Can't wait to see the #18 Toyota in the safer barrier @ Martinsville.

He turned Hornaday under caution after a fit. Not the same as being in position to win this race.
then explain Harvick for me, you want me to find the film for you to watch? BTW in third and going to get passed by Harvick isn't in position to win the race.

I don't even want revenge, I want a W. That good of an opportunity to get one doesn't come along often. He's had great chances to get some wins this year but stuff keeps happening - add this one to the list.

Back
Top Bottom