Cup RACE thread --- Darlington, Rd. 2 *fingers crossed*

Seriously though for such a talent, the dude has made this same mistake more than once. He really outta figure out where these cars corners are. Pretty bushleague mistake to hook a guy in a straightaway, on accident.

then explain Harvick for me, you want me to find the film for you to watch? BTW in third and going to get passed by Harvick isn't in position to win the race.
Yeah find it, I dont even know what race you are talking about. Im surprised I have to explain this to you. It would be stupid at the end of this race to wreck him on the straight for no reason. he was trying to get back inline. Its not that hard to see.

I believe it was in the third stage or the end of the second. He touched his rear quarter and upset Clint's line

If I were Kyle's attorney, I'd advise him to claim he "misjudged" a side draft maneuver, which is slightly more believable than claiming he was trying to duck in behind him.

If I were Kyle's attorney, I'd advise him to claim he "misjudged" a side draft maneuver, which is slightly more believable than claiming he was trying to duck in behind him.
lol. The top was rolling. He would have lost multiple positions if he didnt try to get in the top lane. I dont have a dog in the fight, I dont like Kyle but this is a witch hunt.

Yeah find it, I dont even know what race you are talking about. Im surprised I have to explain this to you. It would be stupid at the end of this race to wreck him on the straight for no reason. he was trying to get back inline. Its not that hard to see.

Someone as good as Kyle, shouldn't be making mistakes like that.

Happens to the Best. Its racing

Yeah but it's only a mistake when he does it, if it happened to him, he wouldn't think it was a mistake. That's his problem, he does this **** all the time, and he doesn't see it as a problem, it's racing, or a mistake...but it happens to him and he wants to get upset and bitch about it.

Yeah but it's only a mistake when he does it, if it happened to him, he wouldn't think it was a mistake. That's his problem, he does this **** all the time, and he doesn't see it as a problem, it's racing, or a mistake...but it happens to him and he wants to get upset and bitch about it.
Thats another convo, but in this case he didnt do it on purpose. It doesnt make sense.

Intentional spin on the straight truthers are lol.

He turned Hornaday under caution after a fit Not the same as being in position to win this race.
Elliot was in THE position to win the race, both Kyle and Hamlin were on old tires and Elliott had new tires Did you miss how Elliot went from like 8th to second in half a lap? Kyle wasn't in position to win anything but go backwards.

Elliot was in THE position to win the race, both Kyle and Hamlin were on old tires and Elliott had new tires Did you miss how Elliot went from like 8th to second in half a lap? Kyle wasn't in position to win anything but go backwards.
Kyle tried to get in behind him Stand.

Yeah the 18 is the only one whos ever made a mistake.

He isn't no, but if that was a mistake, that's one of the worst mistakes I've seen in awhile. Like, to not be looking forward and just drive right up? That's like rookie like mistake man. I can't wait until he gets what is coming to him.

He isn't no, but if that was a mistake, that's one of the worst mistakes I've seen in awhile. Like, to not be looking forward and just drive right up? That's like rookie like mistake man. I can't wait until he gets what is coming to him.
ok. He wrecked him on purpose. Makes sense. bye yall

Hey @JoeGibbsRacing do y’all just teach your guys to spin out drivers that they can’t beat on the track? Just Asking....?

Midweek night races should be here to stay. They should do a 4-6 week summer series on Wednesdays or Thursdays, pay a bonus for winning the mini-series, etc.

Make them Thursday. I got wrestling on Wednesday and it was so hard to watch both of those tonight lol.

Midweek night races should be here to stay. They should do a 4-6 week summer series on Wednesdays or Thursdays, pay a bonus for winning the mini-series, etc.
Kez said awhile back that Nascar should run 50 races a year like the WoO. Of course I am down with that.

Pretty obvious KyBu didn't do it on purpose. Doesn't make it look any better imo. Especially since he's made the same mistake before.

Back
Top Bottom