Cup RACE thread ---- Darlington

The next throwback will be the 90s and it will just be Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt schemes.
828ae92d87aa17c490bc25c6af1fc78b.jpg

I want this throwback next year.

I'm pulling for Dale Junior the rest of the year. It's a bummer he is running so dismal so far. His melt downs on Nascar Race view are worth the subscription. Every race no track bar adjustment left Greg!!!:director:

I swear the sun is taking its sweet time setting .

Kez's bunch must be making some good adjustments, he wasn't much in the first segment
The one that this race does and what makes so entertaining is that it changes so much from the start to the finish, I wonder if the sun setting help those adjustments.

Now is when those turn 1 seats come in to their own. It takes almost a third of the race to get the sun out of your face, but now you can see them coming straight at you, trying to get sorted out going into the turn.

Meanwhile Ryan Blaney back on the lead lap, not sure if the car has much speed to run top 10, but still has made up 3 laps.

Just turned up the tv volume. Wow Ned and Squier ! Now that's bringing back some(good) memories!

Joey Logano running Harvicks 2007 Daytona 500 win throwback. Also was Mark Martins best Daytona 500 with the 2nd place finish.

And the race winner finally took the lead

Back
Top Bottom