Cup RACE thread ---- Darlington

That was NASCAR Racing on the PS1 and PC, it was the first "sim racer".

I remember winning a lot of races that way.lol
Oh yeah, NASCAR Racing for PS1 was my first NASCAR game, I think it was for the 95/96 season, loved that freaking game

Couldn't you turn that off? I was a kid back then so I never played by any rules lol.
Oh yes, you could turn it off, I was a weird kid, I wanted all the rules on for some silly reason.

Gray Gaulding practicing to do the same thing with 15 to go and lose the race for Truex

Waiting with great excitement for 2018 Green White Checkers, Stages.

So two things about Truex.

He can turn into the Pittsburgh Penguins or turn into the San Jose Sharks. I hope he chooses the Penguins.

Like most races very hard for cars to advance many positions beyond their qualifying range. This track is especially demanding on handling and setup. But it is the norm today in NASCAR; If you don't arrive fast, you won't work your way to the front at most tracks.

So two things about Truex.

He can turn into the Pittsburgh Penguins or turn into the San Jose Sharks. I hope he chooses the Penguins.
I'm sure some part of the membership here understands that comment.

I'm not part of it. Care to explain it?

I'm sure some part of the membership here understands that comment.

I'm not part of it. Care to explain it?

The Penguins may not have the greatest regular season in some cases, but comes back to win a championship.

The Sharks will have the number 1 seed and begin to fold like a lawn chair against the lowest 8 seed during the playoffs.

Technically Truex is a throwback car, just not a throwback to a race car.
I pointed that out to myself ,see post #167 :D( hint, its on this page)

And more backmarkers falling to the Lady

Will they pit...? They can't pit after two laps and still plan on having tires later in this thing.

Wait , does that spin count as the lady getting another one, or its just a spin and has nothing to do with the Lady In Black ?

Back
Top Bottom