Cup RACE thread ---- Darlington

I wonder how Winora Ryder is enjoying the race? Thank god the old timers handed the mics back.

I would like to see a throwback car win the race for a change.

Thats a hell of a sunset. I wish theyd zoom out some to get that excellent shot

The 22 team better start thinking outside the box if they want into the chase.

Its 2017 in video game developing & NH2 is showing off that split screen mode is "new".

If that doesnt tell you how far behind that developing team is, I dont know what will.

Its 2017 in video game developing & NH2 is showing off that split screen mode is "new".

If that doesnt tell you how far behind that developing team is, I dont know what will.

New to the game.

I'll buy it, when the price goes down.

I am surprised they were not showcasing it on a B&W TV

New to the game.

I'll buy it, when the price goes down.
I am gonna buy it, wait no, that can be my birthday present , so I dont have to pay for it at all :D

And the race winner back to lead

I remember back on one of the old games you got to drive around under yellow yourself and could spin people out under caution and advance your position.
Till you got black flagged, but yeah, I use to always goof off while under caution.

I remember back on one of the old games you got to drive around under yellow yourself and could spin people out under caution and advance your position.

That was NASCAR Racing on the PS1 and PC, it was the first "sim racer".

I remember winning a lot of races that way.lol

Back
Top Bottom