Cup RACE thread ---- Darlington

These cars are so terrible. Seriously, how do you **** up Darlington?

How the hell did Jr save that?

Wow, I don't think anyone saw that. That was a crazy save.

The announcers dont watch the race. Too busy talking to each other about irrelevant BS
Jr doesn't do anything announcers can't shut up about him.

Jr does something and announcers don't say anything.

Weird how that works to me lol.

Rolling chicane? No caution. But harmless spins into the huge apron have been automatic cautions. Then again why do I expect consistency from NASCAR?

Rolling chicane? No caution. But harmless spins into the huge apron have been automatic cautions. Then again why do I expect consistency from NASCAR?
I dont know why you do.

78 car is fastest car by a long shot on track every week no matter what style track.

Not sure how they pass tech every weekend while others have to make 3 or 4 passes.

too bad its not 100% throwback, that black looks nothing like red.

78 car is fastest car by a long shot on track every week no matter what style track.

Not sure how they pass tech every weekend while others have to make 3 or 4 passes.

Martin Truex is the best driver in the sport. We just didn't know it for 10 years.

I'm not a keselowski fan but I'd love to see that paint scheme win tonight. As a fan who got on board in the early 90s that black n gold MGD paint job is boss. Rusty was peak in that.

I'm not a keselowski fan but I'd love to see that paint scheme win tonight. As a fan who got on board in the early 90s that black n gold MGD paint job is boss. Rusty was peak in that.
I agree, I want to see a real throwback scheme win this throwback race for a change.

Back
Top Bottom