Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

I remember back in the 90's Petty running a throwback scheme, I believe it was the same scheme as tonight, was that the first time a Cup team ran a throwback paint scheme?, or I am forgetting one?

Edit, it was 1996

So first he tries to lap the field, and now he has let half the field unlap themselves. I don't get it.

Great battle there! Class of 2014 hasn't disappointed.

Harvick ended up being a big loser with that strategy fell back to 10 and KDB passed him and gained some points he lost in the first stage

The gamble paid off, in terms of getting the stage victory. Now we get to see how it impacts the rest of his race. Really appreciate just how immaculate he's been so far.

The gamble paid off, in terms of getting the stage victory. Now we get to see how it impacts the rest of his race. Really appreciate just how immaculate he's been so far.

I'll go for dumb luck myself, Lasron has caught the breaks

Wait, they have spicy biscuits? How have I missed this?!?

I was definitely inebriated, so I could be wrong. But I recall a spicy piece of chicken on a delicious buttery biscuit hitting my taste buds on the drive back north a few years ago.

I do not work for, nor am I am professionally associated with, bojangles inc :)

Can the NBC booth do next week's race in their pajamas? Tank tops maybe?

I'm telling you, Allen is not a bad color commentator, but he fits the pit area so well. He would be great in short spurts.
No, he really isnt that bad and does not deserve all the hate he get.

Toyota social spotlight is annoying...
giphy.gif

Harvick was burning his tires up trying to pass the 78, i think the 42 knew what they were going to do and layed back to save tires for a while

Just called my girl friend, she and I agreed that Junior is just having waaay too much fun. LOL

He really is and I loved his takes at The Glen a few weeks ago where he said it was so difficult passing all those beer coolers on his golf cart ride out to the carousel turn. Then he added later on that he doesn't mean to be yelling but he just can't help it.

Back
Top Bottom