Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

I don't like Joey but man... Byron did not take that one well... 2 to go what do you think will happen bud???
He probably thought Joey would go around him, but obviously Joey didn't have enough talent to do that, so he took a cheap shot at him instead. Joey will have no reason to cry when he gets paid back.

Until you put this horse tooth jackass in his place , expect more

1652052564426.png

Winner winner, sliced bread winner.

I hate to just pop up at a time like this but.. I am anyway lol

Byron put Joey in the wall to take the lead.. it was a bit rough but he had it coming. He didn't wreck. It is what it is.. Joey was faster all day amd at the end anyway.
Let's dissect this idea:

Where did Joey run/finish after Byron "walled" him?

Where did Byron run/finish after Joey "walled" him?

Do you see a difference?

We’ll see what happens when payback comes. Cause he deserves it. Drove right though him. If he had such a good car he could have got around him without it. Didn’t even try.
Tbf the only time he did that was back in 2015 when Kenseth got to him.

Joey is usually staight-forward when it comes to incidents he's involved in.

Let's dissect this idea:

Do you see a difference?
Yup.. one was for a win.. one was the only way the 24 was getting ahead of the faster car.

It might have been unnecessary but it was a message

With the message being, Immma gonna wreck you next chance I get. And you know it. Don't whine.
I love how all you haters are just out here pretending Byron didn't wall Joey to take the lead in the first place. If it was the other way around you would still be whining about the same driver. Your mind was made up before the race started let's not kid ourselves.

Whew just watched the end of this one. I hope Joey still has that same squinty dopey smile when the receipt is handed out. This may also unlock a PO’d Willy B.

Hahaha!! Byron is a sore loser. Logano has a lotta wins to be talking some s*** like that willie lol...
Remember when Logano bitched about someone (Elliott) making a move in 3 on the white where “he had no intention of making the corner!” Pepperidge Farm remembers. And if that had of been Elliott, Harvick, or Busch (ie someone who’d pay him back) he wouldn’t have had the balls. Willy B has been called out. Let’s see if he grows up.

Let's dissect this idea:

Do you see a difference?
When you’ve run like dogsh** for two years, you get desperate and do whatever you have to.

I love how all you haters are just out here pretending Byron didn't wall Joey to take the lead in the first place. If it was the other way around you would still be whining about the same driver. Your mind was made up before the race started let's not kid ourselves.
Who said anyone hates Joey? Just cause someone don’t like a driver, doesn’t mean they hate him…

Where did Joey finish AFTER being "walled" when Byron slipped?

Where did Byron finish after being "walled" ON PURPOSE?

If you can't see the difference, I can't help you.

Well you see.. its okay when it happens to Joey.. its only not okay when Joey does something
There’s a reason Joey’s one of the most hated drivers both in the garage and in the stands. His blocking is a thing of myth that even Ryan Newman envies.

Besides, why are you on here arguing with us haters. You’ll never sway our opinion. Get out and enjoy the one win of the year!
🤣 🍻

From watching the replay on post #280 , I'd say either the 24 slowed or the 22 hit the nitrox..

Back
Top Bottom