Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Joey just said in post race..

He probably didn't mean to do it but he did it.. at that point you've got an angry driver who just saw a win possibly taken away.. if he passed me clean we wouldn't have seen that.. but he didn't.. and I knew what I had to do if I got back to him

If the exact opposite thing happened plenty of you would still condemn Joey for it that the best part.. have a good night everyone lol

Joey just said in post race..

He probably didn't mean to do it but he did it.. at that point you've got an angry driver who just saw a win possibly taken away.. if he passed me clean we wouldn't have seen that.. but he didn't.. and I knew what I had to do if I got back to him

If the exact opposite thing happened plenty of you would still condemn Joey for it that the best part.. have a good night everyone lol
And you probably be pissed if it Joey was walled the way William was.

Truex is on my hit-list for the rest of the season.
Truex, Hamlin, KyBu, Harvick, and Logano are my permanent *Jeremy Clarkson “oh no! Anyway…” gif* list when trouble befalls them…

Attachments

• FB88EBD1-1656-4A84-892F-3321EB95D8F9.gif
    FB88EBD1-1656-4A84-892F-3321EB95D8F9.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
After recent events, I just had to dust off this gem. Maybe Willy B is gonna bust that ass

And you probably be pissed if it Joey was walled the way William was.
I wouldn't be happy but I would be absolutely delusional and act like he didn't have it coming.. and I doubt he would have either. He'll be the first one to say if he deserves it but everyone just pretends otherwise because of 1 or 2 things that happened in the early to mid 2010's

I don’t think Willy has it in him personally
Based on what? The only thing I can compare this to is when Bucky Brad wrecked Willy during practice at Daytona to prove a point the year Brad was crying about blocking , and William didn’t do anything the rest of the year...but he was also really new into the sport. I would say he’s probably not gonna blatantly wreck him like how Joey did him today but maybe a surgical approach like how Chase got his receipt against Denny at Phoenix.

I wouldn't be happy but I would be absolutely delusional and act like he didn't have it coming.. and I doubt he would have either. He'll be the first one to say if he deserves it but everyone just pretends otherwise because of 1 or 2 things that happened in the early to mid 2010's
Well when William gets him back, I hope Joey realizes he had it coming.

Sounds like Joey learned his lesson at Martinsville earlier. This time he hit Willy hard enough.

Based on what? The only thing I can compare this to is when Bucky Brad wrecked Willy during practice at Daytona to prove a point the year Brad was crying about blocking , and William didn’t do anything the rest of the year...but he was also really new into the sport. I would say he’s probably not gonna blatantly wreck him like how Joey did him today but maybe a surgical approach like how Chase got his receipt against Denny at Phoenix.
If he's gonna do it, Kenseth has the blueprint. Leave no doubt. Even if you get a vacation. WORTH IT!

Yeah I would think a lack of respect for Logano if he is on the outside in the corner. Pretty close to what happened today when Byron crowded him on the restart. Maybe a bit more aggressive though.

Ehhh idk haven’t seem him that pissed before, the way he was talking to Gordon. Plus now he’s a legitimate contender so he might start realizing this is what he’s gotta do
This is the most absolute correct take. We’ll see over the course of the rest of this year if you’re right. And I 100% agree with you, things have changed for William. He’s running up front every week and most weeks has been up there mixing it up to win a race. I would think he now understands he can’t be taking something like this and not expect it to go away with other drivers if he doesn’t do anything about it.

I hate to just pop up at a time like this but.. I am anyway lol

Byron put Joey in the wall to take the lead.. it was a bit rough but he had it coming. He didn't wreck. It is what it is.. Joey was faster all day amd at the end anyway.

If everyone who ever got rouged up by Logano done what he done tonight, he'd never finish another race.

If I'm William Byron, the 22 car is gonna be in the wall every single time I pass him. And, BTW, Byron's gonna pass Logano a lot it looks like.

I meaaaaannnnnnnnn:

Yeah, it was really obvious when it happened, I'm surprised people don't remember it. I just didn't know at the time of William pushed up the track or what cause all day we saw cars acting crazy next to eachother in the corners.

Yeah, it was really obvious when it happened, I'm surprised people don't remember it. I just didn't know at the time of William pushed up the track or what cause all day we saw cars acting crazy next to eachother in the corners.
Ran out of real estate and driving to the end of the race.

The lack of side-force really showed up today with Chastain and Truex getting loose underneath cars. It was tough racing at the end of it all, but can I say that Logano has been that villainous character for some years. Joey just doesn't GAF and goes for it... I like it, but like 2015 it might come to bite him in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom