Cup RACE thread ---- Darlington

They have them tough manly men contest for people wanting to watch some manhandling.

But it doesn't have a damn thing to do with good racing or driving a race car.

This forum had a meltdown over every one of those instances. Ross admitted intent too.
Not every one of those. Just the ones involving Chase Elliott.

Hell, this forum had a meltdown when Kyle Busch "wrecked" Kyle Larson in that Chicagoland thriller a few years ago, even though Larson had Busch completely sideways three seconds earlier. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s all about perspective
1684104933686.jpeg

Hell, this forum had a meltdown when Kyle Busch "wrecked" Kyle Larson in that Chicagoland thriller a few years ago, even though Larson had Busch completely sideways three seconds earlier. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
One time I excused Busch tbh.

Still ignoring Ross walled Larson first.

That Larson/Busch finish was hard racing

I said at the end of Xfinity yesterday as well that, yes, Larson has wrecked his fair share of drivers and looked borderline braindead at times. And he’s gotten clowned for all of them. Before two whole years ago he was regarded as an overaggressive choker. But once again this weekend he didn’t have anything to do with someone else wrecking themselves off of him.

There’s rubbing like Larson did, which by the way was warranted when Ross had run him up earlier in the race, and then there’s just destroying equipment. Ross destroyed equipment.
Ross did exactly to Kyle earlier in the race what Kyle did to him.

Larson was the leader and took the outside earlier in stage 3. Ross doored him, and Larson fell to P4 from the lead. The 5 team discussed avoiding restarting outside of the 1 because he got doored. They even talked about it prior to the restart.

Larson didn't start it by dooring him. That was retaliation for an earlier restart.

Chastain even flat out said after Larson walled him.. "so are we even now?"

Not sure why people are ignoring that. It was hard to miss.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ross did exactly to Kyle earlier in the race what Kyle did to him.

Larson was the leader and took the outside earlier in stage 3. Ross doored him, and Larson fell to P4 from the lead. The 5 team discussed avoiding restarting outside of the 1 because he got doored. They even talked about it prior to the restart.

Larson didn't start it by dooring him. That was retaliation for an earlier restart.

Chastain even flat out said after Larson walled him.. "so are we even now?"

Not sure why people are ignoring that. It was hard to miss.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Here you go @AndyMarquisLive he explained it better

I never said it wasn’t ross fault I just said Larson is a punk. He walked Chastain on the prior restart. What comes around goes around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then when will Ross ever get his? He’s run up quite a tab.

LOL at the Elliott fans getting dragged in here because we're simply defending Larson and calling out Ross for being a complete moron. Cause we can't just have an opinion. "YOU CRYBABY ELLIOTT FANS!". Wut?

It's like some sort of weird witch hunt at this point
persecution complex much?

LOL at the Elliott fans getting dragged in here because we're simply defending Larson and calling out Ross for being a complete moron. Cause we can't just have an opinion. "YOU CRYBABY ELLIOTT FANS!". Wut?

It’s quite hilarious.

They’re too busy trying to anoint a guy with 2, yes 2 wins as the next Dale Earnhardt.

I've already addressed that. Chastain didn't put Larson in the wall. Both were racing hard, and Chastain gave Larson room.

Chastain haters and Larson fans are both letting their biases cloud their judgement.
Yeah yeah sure. That’s what it is. Are you including me this time? So I can point back to not blaming Ross for the MTJ thing or you gonna be like “nah I don’t mean you” like last week

Back
Top Bottom