Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

I get **** hits the fan from time to time... but how does this happen??? And a bigger deal... how does this not get fixed within 45ish minutes that they've been out?????

You could sweep sand off the track after 500 miles of 43 cars running around it
While we are in caution, I’d just like to say I think this next Gen with the tire wear would be really interesting to see race there

While we are in caution, I’d just like to say I think this next Gen with the tire wear would be really interesting to see race there
I think it would be a good race but this car has better grip even on old tires than the cars of the 80's and 90's.Im shocked that we are having these 100 lap green flag funs at Darlington to be honest.

I think it would be a good race but this car has better grip even on old tires than the cars of the 80's and 90's.Im shocked that we are having these 100 lap green flag funs at Darlington to be honest.

They won't/can't push it with how sensitive the tie rods are. Body is great, suspension is not

This is giving me time to order desert. I’m not going to miss a lap of green

How is that not working on the car under the red for Bell? Even sharing pictures with the crew chief is an advantage because then you can analyze and better plan the fix.

Red flag. Can we get an electrician from the stands out to the lights in turn 3 and 4?

This kinda thing happens at dirt tracks all the time. Usually not an easy fix either. Electricity will Hertz you.

Exactly why NASCAR is doing a damn good job. Lighting a race track is no easy task and they manage to pull it off multiple times a year with minimal issues.

Though I guess they could have planned better for what happens if a light happens to fail.

Back
Top Bottom