Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

I keep thinking KB is sponsored by McLaren and I have to do a double take

If Tyler Reddick wins this race I’m moving away from the state of SC and renouncing both my high school and college diplomas as they both came from this state. I cannot support a state that houses a track illegitimate enough for Reddick to win on…. So hopefully he doesn’t win!

If Tyler Reddick wins this race I’m moving away from the state of SC and renouncing both my high school and college diplomas as they both came from this state. I cannot support a state that houses a track illegitimate enough for Reddick to win on…. So hopefully he doesn’t win!
What? 😵‍💫

Mind the screen door, we just replaced the spring.

Hey look who is checking in

Masterful driving from Denny there, took his air and put it on Larson’s nose to tighten him up. Now Reddick running down the 5

Back
Top Bottom