Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

I mean I agree with what you say, my point is the regular season championship is largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of this system and that the doubters are making it out to be more than what it is in terms of Larson missing Charlotte being tied to him winning the Championship
I didn't think they guy was making a big deal out of it. He was happy Reddick won. He was stating a fact that the weather did it. To each their own perception wise. It wasn't the point I was making FWIW.

This race was an epic demonstration on why the current title rules are awesome! Loved it and all the updates in the coverage. Great information throughout the race.

While the gerbils were constantly yapping about win less Bush, there has never been a disparaging word about the seasons Truex or Gibbs were having. Depending on which points tally you look at, there is some confusion. Here is Jayski's unofficial guess by Nascar statistics..
View attachment 80177
I think the reason they called about Kyle, and not the other two is that Kyle Busch has won a race every year since he’s been full time. Truex had plenty of winless seasons, and Gibbs has yet to win at all. So having a win for 19 seasons straight, and not winning one this season is a bigger deal than Truex doing what he’s done about half the time he’s been in Cup, go winless in a season.

Kyle Busch still has 10 opportunities to win...
And he has said that some of the playoff drivers might not like getting raced hard, but he sounds like he doesn't care. I don't think Buescher cares either. Busch is going for it.

So the data confirms what some Larson fans have suspected.

Worst win percentage of any driver with 10 or more races leading 200+ laps.

In some way or another, Larson gets screwed out of races he dominates

Yeah, good luck hearing the Gerbils mention it. According to them, there will only be 16 cars in this week's race.
Lol, that is what I am all in for, ol' white pants Jeffy and the gerbs will have a cat if one of the 16 gets raced hard.

1725390606313.jpeg

Lol, that is what I am all in for, ol' white pants Jeffy and the gerbs will have a cat if one of the 16 gets raced hard.
NBC will be using new AI technology during the 2024 playoffs. Instead of looking directly at the track, pit stalls, or TV monitors, the booth crew and pit road reporters will wear visors that receive a specially programmed video feed. The AI / visor combo will show only the images of the playoff contenders and replace the other cars with the appropriate portion of empty track. On-air talent will be literally unable to see the other 20-plus cars.

NBC will be using new AI technology during the 2024 playoffs. Instead of looking directly at the track, pit stalls, or TV monitors, the booth crew and pit road reporters will wear visors that receive a specially programmed video feed. The AI / visor combo will show only the images of the playoff contenders and replace the other cars with the appropriate portion of empty track. On-air talent will be literally unable to see the other 20-plus cars.
As it is, we all are going to be wearing blinders for the next ten races. :idunno:

Back
Top Bottom