Cup RACE thread --- Daytona Road Course

Most of the veteran drivers has to be loving this no practice because they get to spend more time at home and less time sitting in a race car. The rookies not so much. When a person has been on the road working their whole life then anytime they get more time at home they usually embrace it with excitement. But some one just starting out want's to be on the road as much as they can because it is still exciting for them and not just another day at work.

190 from turn 1 to the chicane at the end of the back stretch. Imagine a full lap with that kind of HP and you will under stand why we run spacers at Daytona on the roval. Bad fast folks

Surprised nobody has messed up at pit exit yet. Harvick showed it has alot of grip compared to sports cars it seems.

Congrats Chase. Having a car one full second faster than the field makes it hard to lose. Lololol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

At least the rubber came off the 88 instead of wrapping around the rear end... not that it really helps them out that much.

Kinda

He has managed to lose races like this before.
Nah he's king at road races. And not with THIS much speed. You don't have a full second over the field at anywhere else but road courses.

Congrats Chase. Having a car one full second faster than the field makes it hard to lose. Lololol

Why do you think hes a second faster then the field?

At least the rubber came off the 88 instead of wrapping around the rear end... not that it really helps them out that much.

Kinda
Yep. Bet the brake hoses came off. Not sure the crush panels matter as much here.

Back
Top Bottom