Cup RACE thread --- Daytona Road Course

Truex having electrical issues.

Listening to the 48 radio. Jimmie is DONE with oval racing.

So much more enthusiasm and excitement reporting his car here than anywhere else. He's much enjoying road racing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
So how long before he overdrives a corner, wheel hops, and blows it? (I kid, I kid)

Listening to the 48 radio. Jimmie is DONE with oval racing.

So much more enthusiasm and excitement reporting his car here than anywhere else. He's much enjoying road racing.

We don't know man, anyone will be excited to be fast as he is today. Depending on how the car is drivers can sound elated or dejected, it happens.

First the 18, than 11, and now no pearn decides he needs to make it harder on himself. The 11 and 19 are probably fast enough to come back from it

It wouldn't be 2020 if Jimmie didn't lose spots on a restart with a fast car. Sigh.

48 needs to get to the 24. Was way way better, and gained some points on him in the first stage. Lost a ton of ground from the restart.

Would they? Rusty was wide open for a commercial shoot. Said it scared the crap out of him.

Well honestly with that banking maybe not? Could use the momentum to ride the high side like Bristol. Maybe throttling it but I’m unsure about wide open. Haha they might be legit terrified to run 235 up on the wall

Looks like it could be a good day for no pearn if they can avoid mistakes.

Looks like they filled in the damage rut from yesterday. Biggest air off the turtles.

7 time has a caved in nose

edit: my bad, looks like I was fooled by livery

Well Jeff Burton that's because the 48 lost 5 spots on the restart with a bad lane draw.

Truex is the best corner entry guy in NASCAR. It’s why he’s so good at short tracks, road courses and narrow intermediates

Kyle's just having a season.

Back
Top Bottom