Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

NASCAR officials apparently agree with the 5 team. Tow truck drivers are just ****** around.

Will take him when red flag is lifted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

“Plate racing isn’t a skill”

Meanwhile “dirt track legends” like baby’s ass Bell can’t figure out you can’t push somebody in the center of corner.
It's a wiff on both ends. It's an entirely different racing skill.

It's like a different sport.

“Plate racing isn’t a skill”

Meanwhile “dirt track legends” like baby’s ass Bell can’t figure out you can’t push somebody in the center of corner.

All of the “plate racing isn’t a skill” people are just closed minded. Plate racing is no less valid of a skill than any other kind of racing.

How the hell is the 5 2 laps down? I didn’t think they ran 2 caution laps. Wow I need to pay attention

So Larson is going to go down a lap because of a flat tire from avoiding a wreck, and the tow truck refusing to tow him due to the red flag, now a NASCAR official is blocking his exit.

I think we're good. On lead lap still.

Unreal. A flat tire after not being involved in the wreck should not kill your day.

How the hell is the 5 2 laps down? I didn’t think they ran 2 caution laps. Wow I need to pay attention
Uh ..he should be on the lead lap...that can't be right...

1693099990812.png

Good to hear Blaney talking doesn’t seem to have a concussion. Great news

So you're telling me the 5 went 3 laps down because the field ran 3 laps under yellow and the trucks didn't tow him, despite him avoiding the wreck and only having a flat?

That **** is a broken system. Somehow Larson DODGING a wreck at a Superspeedway gives him a bad finish.

Going to be like p9 in the points and will basically have to probably win just to survive the round of 8.

****** wow.

There are a bunch of cars that can still win this race
, nobody is safe if you are outside the points or on the bubble

Larson has had historically bad luck this year.

What a joke.

Larson wasn't involved in the wreck though lol

Cliff: " 6/8 have passed us in points.

Well, we have two options. We can either get up there and draft and help the 9 or 48 and whatever happens happens. Or we can ride around the back and wait for everyone to wreck, and get a few points back"

"Larson: I don't feel like crashing, so I'll ride around"

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom