Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Top 6 are Fords. All 4 of those terrible SHR cars are in the 6. Something big will have to happen to keep a Ford out of victory lane.

SHR came into tonight with good cars a plan and they’re sticking to it. I mean if either one won and got a playoff spot it’d be a waste of a spot but kudos to the race they’re running tonight
Hopefully Harvick wins tbh. Couldn’t care about the other guys, they’re not gonna do anything in the playoffs. Would love to see at least one more for Harvick though.

I'm so pissed. The situation with Larson is so ******. Flats 200 feet from pit road and took 3 laps for a toe truck to tow a perfectly undamaged car to pit road, suddenly changed to 2 laps down for no apparent reason.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm so pissed. The situation with Larson is so ******. Flats 200 feet from pit road and took 3 laps for a toe truck to tow a perfectly undamaged car to pit road, suddenly changed to 2 laps down for no apparent reason.

You need to make like Elsa and let that ****go. I don’t want you stroking out, we need your posts around here. (That said, I’d be salty AF right now too)

You need to make like Elsa and let that ****go. I don’t want you stroking out, we need your posts around here. (That said, I’d be salty AF right now too)
I'll blow off my steam, but I won't be going anywhere. Don't you worry. I had an awesome day today. It's just sports ;)

I’d feel a heck of a lot better if the 5 and 77 would switch. I’d far rather Kyle push me

Chase, you don't want that 5 car behind you. A wreck inevitable.

Wendy's has upped its commercial game lately.

Obviously. Literally every driver complained about that but according to you they're all hotheads who are not at all qualified to comment on this so what do they know

Go back to Reddit.

The fans jumped from “the car is stiff” to “this car is a death trap.” Reactionary morons are the problem here.

NASCAR heard the drivers and addressed the issue.

Somebody needs to slap the sh1t out of chandler smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remember when Chase led a third line to the front? Pepperidge Farms remembers

Larson says he's gonna need more of a heads-up than just going off of chase, as far as coming down pit road goes. Says they're going too fast for him to follow him. Seems to want at least a half lap heads up

Larson is all on board with helping Chase, by the sounds of it.

Back
Top Bottom