Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Todd Gilliland is a very good driver. I’ve been a fan for 10 years, and a great family too.

I’d love to see him win. Though we all know I’m rooting for Josh.

What the h-// happened with Preece? He wouldn’t jump up to the outside to lead when he had the chance, then dumped out and is running 39th. Strategy or issues?

Must they really show the “big one” highlights already!?!? I’m already always nervous for these drivers safety going into these races. That Austin Dillon crash was scary!
I'm waiting for that guy to say you putting black crepe paper over everything & trying to get racing shut down.

Can't be expressing concern for others. Nope! TOUGHEN UP AND WALK THAT CONCUSSION OFF!!!

I'm waiting for that guy to say you putting black crepe paper over everything & trying to get racing shut down.

Can't be expressing concern for others. Nope! TOUGHEN UP AND WALK THAT CONCUSSION OFF!!!
I know why Daytona and Talladega get the highest ratings and it’s because of the crashes and chaos. But I also remember several of these drivers racing when they were four foot tall teenagers and cringe at every big crash I see.

Top 8 is blue.
1724545912514.png

Preece is driving me crazy, he had the top and his spotter let him down. I guess he wants to run in the back smh

What the h-// happened with Preece? He wouldn’t jump up to the outside to lead when he had the chance, then dumped out and is running 39th. Strategy or issues?
He has a fast car, must be strategy . I do NOT agree with it

Did Hambone lean out da window and light up Suarez

Suarez probably wants to have a word with that shake and bake boogity boogity preacher

I suppose it’s being done to gain trust or learn how to make a move, but I’m shocked they some of these guys who need to win aren’t just sitting in the back like Hocevar is.

Back
Top Bottom