Cup RACE thread --- Dover on a Monday

Larson was like half a second faster than the field

****** Ross. Absolute insanity.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IMG_0045.jpeg

Hack. Sure he didn’t mean to do it. He never means to do it. He’ll flash that stupid smile with that pre puberty beard with those beady stupid eyes. F*ck that dude.

I don't generally advocate for on-track violence, but it's time someone teaches this moron a 3-4 race lesson

NASCAR used to hold guys on pit road for a few laps when they did stuff like that. "Rough driving" penalty. If they refuse to do that nowadays (especially for repeat offenders) the rest of the field needs to take matters into their own hands

The only stream I can get at the office right now is in Spanish lol.

At the risk of sounding like a d-bag, at what point is somebody going to knock Ross' teeth in. He'll learn his lesson real quick when that happens on live tv and be memed forever.

Ross Chastain is not the villain we deserve but the one we need right now now that Kyle Busch's lived long enough to see himself become the hero.

God, I can’t believe NASCAR fans collectively (myself included) ate up that syrup festival of an interview after Gateway last year. And then one month later he was wrecking Hamlin again at Atlanta lol
I never bought it. I’m just didn’t want to argue with folks, dude never has meant it

I'm just hoping the Ernie Irvin drivers meeting boo hoo session by Ross is recorded for posterity.

Back
Top Bottom