Cup RACE thread --- Dover, Rd. 2

Because I call someone out? I call my favorites out on stupid crap also. Just because you like someone, doesn't mean you got to stick up for them 24/7... lol.

Just saying imo Joey did nothing wrong lol it's all about perspective

Just saying imo Joey did nothing wrong lol it's all about perspective

Okay, but how does it make me bias that I think he does? :) exactly, it doesn't, If it was Chase, my favorite I'd still be telling him to move the hell out the way. You that many laps down it's no point in racing, you got ZERO to gain, and if you cause the others to crash, then you know next week you're getting walled. Then you got ONE race to make it to the next round, not good odds.

My common sense comment was about what the 22 was doing , not about me.

Okay, but how does it make me bias that I think he does? :) exactly, it doesn't, If it was Chase, my favorite I'd still be telling him to move the hell out the way. You that many laps down it's no point in racing, you got ZERO to gain, and if you cause the others to crash, then you know next week you're getting walled. Then you got ONE race to make it to the next round, not good odds.

How do you figure he doesn't have anything to gain? Do you notice all those ****boxes getting multiple laps down? Don't you think minimizing your laps down helps you gain positions? That's my point change your perspective in today's racing everything matters therefore you have reason to RACE always. The reason I say your bias is because your not open to reasoning for racing hard. Your being bias because your perspective is skewed of the importance of that.

How do you figure he doesn't have anything to gain? Do you notice all those ****boxes getting multiple laps down? Don't you think minimizing your laps down helps you gain positions? That's my point change your perspective in today's racing everything matters therefore you have reason to RACE always. The reason I say your bias is because your not open to reasoning for racing hard. Your being bias because your perspective is skewed of the importance of that.

Look how many laps down he is? He's gonna maybe gain what, one..two points lol. But also to your comment earlier"if you're faster why don't you pass." did you think that when Joey wrecked Matt a few years ago for blocking and racing? Probably not. Guess Joey wasn't faster then was he? Fact is, you that far down, it's best to just get out of their way, Joey would want the same respect.

Look how many laps down he is? He's gonna maybe gain what, one..two points lol. But also to your comment earlier"if you're faster why don't you pass." did you think that when Joey wrecked Matt a few years ago for blocking and racing? Probably not. Guess Joey wasn't faster then was he? Fact is, you that far down, it's best to just get out of their way, Joey would want the same respect.

We will see how many points he gain he's 36th now. So we will see. 22 was racing for a win and that was total fair game ...any of those guys could of wrecked the 22 there too. Part of it.

We will see how many points he gain he's 36th now. So we will see. 22 was racing for a win and that was total fair game ...any of those guys could of wrecked the 22 there too. Part of it.

Nah nah if someones fast enough they should be able to pass! Can't change your tune now on that. Sorry.

Blaney has no brakes. Pitting to take a look

Nah nah if someones fast enough they should be able to pass! Can't change your tune now on that. Sorry.

Is it different with a few to go than the middle of the race? yup...pretty obvious! But you want to emotional about it like this entire topic lol

**** me.... go 42 car I guess..

Blaney needs to find a team that wont give him cars that fall apart under him. It was the same at WBR too.

DiBenedetto almost wrecked the 48, 48 having issues now. Unreal luck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That #95 is basically a 5th JGR car. Regardless, he is still competing with the best so he is quite the driver.

Back
Top Bottom