Cup RACE thread --- Dover

That was not a judgment call
no that one wasn't, but we didn't see every pit stop on tape to make sure that the 48 was the only one to break the rules. only the nascar official did.

no that one wasn't, but we didn't see every pit stop on tape to make sure that the 48 was the only one to break the rules. only the nascar official did.
Which would mean that the 48 team was only one to break the rules on that round of pit stops.

It's pretty sad when the leader is able to lap everyone up to P9, shows just how few cars are in contention every weekend.

When was the last time we saw 8 cars on the lead lap? I feel like maybe a fuel mileage race at Kansas came close, but can't think of many others...

It's pretty sad when the leader is able to lap everyone up to P9, shows just how few cars are in contention every weekend.

It's harder to run back in traffic, some of those might've contended if they were nearer the front.

It's harder to run back in traffic, some of those might've contended if they were nearer the front.

In the history of motorsports from dirt track racing, to motocross, to F1, to the NHRA and on and on and on, a handful of guys have the best of it week to week. This really shouldn't need explaining, just let them complain ;)

Wow, down to 6 cars on LL, at this rate, Truex might just lap himself

In the history of motorsports from dirt track racing, to motocross, to F1, to the NHRA and on and on and on, a handful of guys have the best of it week to week. This really shouldn't need explaining, just let them complain ;)
Yup.

is this a throwback race? 6 cars on ll???

Reactions: Pat
then why don't they show us? they could have it on split screen for all to see.
Transparency, yes, I am all for it, but I am going to be honest, and dont take this wrong way, but unless I missed something, it seems that you are trying to make an issue for something that is not needed.

That is kind neat, the tire changers on the 3 team have black uniforms while the rest have red.

Reactions: Pat
Thank god the Ryder cup is on, cuz golf is a much more entertaining sport right now. Hope you "legitimate" champion types are happy.

Thank god the Ryder cup is on, cuz golf is a much more entertaining sport right now. Hope you "legitimate" champion types are happy.

I think we just witnessed a temper tantrum because zero phony cautions came down today. I think I finally understand the definition of irony.

Then why are still here?, you can stop watching NASCAR if it bothers you that much.

Back
Top Bottom