Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Transparency, yes, I am all for it, but I am going to be honest, and dont take this wrong way, but unless I missed something, it seems that you are trying to make an issue for something that is not needed.
I have been watching nascar since wide world of sports days, and as the money started pouring into nascar you can see the more they control the outcomes of the races. with no one to question them.

I don't know why today of all days was the when nascar decided to stop with the BS, but let's hope it's a trend.

Yep. It's hard to fathom what the thinking is, but it's nice to see. Maybe they're in despair over how bad the ratings are and have just given up trying to manufacture drama, I don't know.

Hmm, Truex practicing for his Championship celebration lol ?

I don't know why today of all days was the when nascar decided to stop with the BS, but let's hope it's a trend.

When you've run every goofy gimmick into the ground, when you've literally chosen to reset points for the last race of the year, when your TV ratings are in the gutter...Maybe they're figuring it out.... But I thought the same thing in the first Atlanta race this year, but after a few green flag stops the invisible debris showed up.

People say they talk about Sherry's cancer battle a lot, but I feel like they talk about how Martin lost his ride and how terrible his first at FRR was more often.

I always feel better about watching a legitimate sporting contest than an 'entertaining' reality show version. Some football games end up 35-10, and it doesn't mean they should have reset the score at the two minute warning to make it palatable for the ADD generation.

Over/under the 78 car fails post race laser ?

Congrats to the 78 team and fans. What a year they are having. I never would have predicted it.

Truex wins both races where JJ had the car to beat.

A top 5 car and two winning cars? I'm gonna make a bold prediction: Jimmie gets to the final four and wins

Congrats to the 78 team and fans. What a year they are having. I never would have predicted it.
I dont think a lot of people expected the 78 team to be as strong as they have been this year, probably not even JGR

Reactions: Pat
Icant stand Martix Treux and i dont know why

The sympathy card he gets maybe?

Truex wins both races where JJ had the car to beat.

A top 5 car and two winning cars? I'm gonna make a bold prediction: Jimmie gets to the final four and wins
If they can clean up pit road. 48 obviously has speed, but seems like Truex's bad luck has shifted to the 48.

If they can clean up pit road. 48 obviously has speed, but seems like Truex's bad luck has shifted to the 48.
Bingo , that, JJ would of won today most likely if it werent for that pit road penalty

Despite the last 50 laps were boring, it's really impressive watching Truex Jr. drive this year. Except Johnson, there was no one that was able to go the same pace as Truex did today.
Smoke did not have a chance to advance to the Round of 12 at the end, the gaps to the drivers in front of him were too big in that last 200 lap-long green flag run..

Bingo , that, JJ would of won today most likely if it werent for that pit road penalty
Definitely would have considering the green flag run and how fast he was running at the end. He nearly unlapped himself.

And Truex is just boring also. He's a clean driver but he has FAST cars. He's not the wheel man some of the other guys are.

Back
Top Bottom