Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Urg. Cars are now on the grid and starting engines, and MRN is still under delay.

Racing to halfway? what happened to we never start a race if we don't think we can get it all in? I'm soo confused these days.

I love Dover though, seeing it in person with you you drive down into and up out of the turns is cool

They better get this show on the road if they want to accomplish anything. The rain is definitely moving in from the west. If there's no cautions laps can tick by quickly.

I feel like there was a similar situation at Indy recently?

lol the safety truck/jet dyer truck looked they were lining up to do a drag race

Air Titan is one of the worst things to happen to this sport. Once again, NASCAR trying to just get half a race in knowing there's a damn good chance they won't get the whole thing in.

The rain is basically there. The radar looks terrible. What were they trying to do?

And back to pit road

So close to getting a green flag. I guess it’s back to the Indy Car Grand Prix Of Long Beach for me

I'm young and Republican but that is NOT the place for it. ******* shameful.

When I watch sports, I want to escape this stuff. Truthfully, I'm more into pop culture now than I ever have been in my life because I'm sick of everything being about the president now.

Chase say's that the tires don't seem to be wearing much. He's happy with the way that it feels.

Get out-the-way Bubba! :D

Don't wait to get lapped to start racing hard...

Why the hell are the 77 and 27 even out there? They're so far off the pace that they got passed by a ****** snail. This is the problem with the Charter System

Back
Top Bottom