Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Denny going for a ride. Caution. Just as Bowman was reeling in the 19

I like seeing the Jones Boy run in the top 10, I think hes such an excellent driver with great great talent. I hope he saves his job in the 20.

Hamlin's poison ivy itch made him spin out. :booya:

upload_2019-5-6_20-27-20.png

doesnt happen often where the 24 passes the 18. I am cherishing this moment.

What is going on with the leaderboard column? It looks like it's trying to show instant speed - but it's all jacked up

Edit - just went back to seconds back

Well this race got real boring real fast.

We need a jobber caution or else Truex is going to win this damn war. 4 Seconds out front, paging Reed Sorenson.

Truex got the handle down and had run away with it. He's been mighty impressive this past month.

How do you want Alan to fix something Chase cant tell him?
but to play devil's advocate do we know that Chase is telling him information that he is processing in the car and then Alan cant do anything with it? I think it would be hard to say unless you're listening to the 9 scanner each and every week, every lap.

So are y’all going to roast Larson for bitching about lap cars like y’all do people you don’t like?

So are y’all going to roast Larson for bitching about lap cars like y’all do people you don’t like?

Just like Truex did back at Atlanta, he has to deal with traffic like anyone else. Its not a consistent case of moaning and groaning like others have previously. If he does it on a weekly basis, then folks might start to roast him.

Larson just needs a good finish for his confidence, I can understand his frustration.

but to play devil's advocate do we know that Chase is telling him information that he is processing in the car and then Alan cant do anything with it? I think it would be hard to say unless you're listening to the 9 scanner each and every week, every lap.
I'm talking about right now, today and Chase, from whats been said cant tell him where he needs help.

Reed Sorenson is no where to be found. Comeon buddy, any which way you can bring out a yellow flag would be greatly appreciated.

I'm talking about right now, today and Chase, from whats been said cant tell him where he needs help.
yah I cant listen to the radio or the broadcast itself so I'll take your word for it. Just disappointing in that the 9 had the best ride for a bit and then fell off.

Just like Truex did back at Atlanta, he has to deal with traffic like anyone else. Its not a consistent case of moaning and groaning like others have previously. If he does it on a weekly basis, then folks might start to roast him.

I’ve seen it when the people rarely do it tho. They seem to want to roast people for stuff but let others slide with it. When tbh if you’re a lap or two down you need to just move the hell out the way. If you’re fighting to stay on the lead lap it’s one thing. But if you’re not, move. So I don’t see a problem with complaining. But people gotta be fair.

I’ve seen it when the people rarely do it tho. They seem to want to roast people for stuff but let others slide with it. When tbh if you’re a lap or two down you need to just move the hell out the way. If you’re fighting to stay on the lead lap it’s one thing. But if you’re not, move. So I don’t see a problem with complaining. But people gotta be fair.

No one is complaining though, its radioactive and FOX's ability to nitpick snippets to make drivers seem worse IMO. Larson needs a good race, he just wants no issues.

It's an official race. MTJ is going to win at his HOME track!!!!!! Front Stretch interview coming up.

No one is complaining though, its radioactive and FOX's ability to nitpick snippets to make drivers seem worse IMO. Larson needs a good race, he just wants no issues.

Tell that to everyone who wants to talk crap every time someone does it. Oh you know except for this time. Because people like Larson. If that was a driver who’s pretty hated on here, people would’ve been all over him for it.

Back
Top Bottom