Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Tell that to everyone who wants to talk crap every time someone does it. Oh you know except for this time. Because people like Larson. If that was a driver who’s pretty hated on here, people would’ve been all over him for it.

Find me snippets where Larson complains constantly about traffic. If he constantly does it, then he will get roasted.

yah I cant listen to the radio or the broadcast itself so I'll take your word for it. Just disappointing in that the 9 had the best ride for a bit and then fell off.
Yeah, last stop Chase told Alan that he (Chase) didn't know what to tell him to make it better. It was just loose on entry and snug middle. He actually thought the car felt pretty good, but said the 19 and others were obviously just better. Today wasn't on Alan.

I know you might not like to hear this, but Chase said he doesn't know what more can be done to the car. Crew chiefs can't read minds, at least I like to believe they are human, too. sh!t happens.
When Chase said that he didn't know what to tell him it was "I've already told you what to do so I don't know what else to tell you" answer. Not like it was presented here. As usual I'm listening on Raceview. Oh yeah, I record raceview every week.

Truex wins. Once he got the lead he was unstoppable.
Maybe I have selective memory, but outside of Richmond this year it seems like when he wins, he wins in a boring fashion. Just blows everyone out of the water.

I could only watch intermittently but before he took the lead it seemed pretty good. Especially towards the end of the second stage.

Shocker, he blew a tire and fender celebrating. (I kid, I kid)

Guess you missed the part where it's happened before with people who don't do it all the time also, just because people don't like the driver.

Truex, Busch, and others have done it consistently. Its just not only them and I honestly could care less about who it is. Only saying it once shouldn't bring the hate IMO, lets not reach to sit here and bring that energy. All of these complaints are in the heat of the moment, so I mean it is what it is.

He had a good car but the whole time the 9 was out front that 19 was coming to the front.
Yea Truex just was on another level once he took the lead, maybe us Chase fans can be upset that he car didnt get better for whatever reason but nothing you can do if the 19 was really the class of the field all day. Oh well onto Kansas.

Maybe I have selective memory, but outside of Richmond this year it seems like when he wins, he wins in a boring fashion. Just blows everyone out of the water.

I could only watch intermittently but before he took the lead it seemed pretty good. Especially towards the end of the second stage.

That Homestead closer wasn't boring, Truex and Pearn want those Vettel esque wins...lol

Truex, Busch, and others have done it consistently. Its just not only them and I honestly could care less about who it is. Only saying it once shouldn't bring the hate IMO, lets not reach to sit here and bring that energy. All of these complaints are in the heat of the moment, so I mean it is what it is.

I remember last year, people was doing it when Clint did it. As far as I remember it's not something he does often. They are still people who hate Clint for the stuff back YEARS AGO at Martinsville that wasn't even his fault tbh. Like I said, it's how fans are. But you know, it is what it is. Fans are fickle.

When Chase said that he didn't know what to tell him it was "I've already told you what to do so I don't know what else to tell you" answer. Not like it was presented here. As usual I'm listening on Raceview. Oh yeah, I record raceview every week.

Oh okay understood, I was not listening to the radio chatter today. Appreciate the clarification.

Was that one of them there Toyodas with a Hendrix engine and Japanese valve covers?

#askingforafriend

That Homestead closer wasn't boring, Truex and Pearn want those Vettel esque wins...lol
Good call on Homestead. Most of the time it seems like a runaway though. They dial it in and are virtually impossible to beat.

Well shoulda seen this coming but the Chief Whiner is at it again talking about the package and even dropping the f bomb. Just stfu dude, you look like an idiot and a spolied loser.

I appreciate his talent but good lord, his whining over shadows it. You are one of the top drivers in the sport, if you have concerns go talk to NASCAR and stop acting like they havent been trying to help you guys, in my opinion they are helping you too much.

“The package sucks. No ****** question about it. It’s terrible. All I can do is bitch about it and fall on deaf ears and we’ll come back with the same thing it in the fall.” @KyleBusch on the package today at @MonsterMile. #NASCAR

81 replies115 retweets41
9 likes

I appreciate his talent but good lord, his whining over shadows it. You are one of the top drivers in the sport, if you have concerns go talk to NASCAR and stop acting like they havent been trying to help you guys, in my opinion they are helping you too much.

“The package sucks. No ******* question about it. It’s terrible. All I can do is bitch about it and fall on deaf ears and we’ll come back with the same thing it in the fall.” @KyleBusch on the package today at @MonsterMile. #NASCAR

81 replies115 retweets41
9 likes

I think he is wanting the Kyle wins package to be used. :D Wonder what his teammate Truex had to say

Kyle is saying what a lot of them are thinking, so I appreciate that much at least. Hell even Chase told Dale Jr. he stays tight lipped more than he'd like to about a lot of things. It won't be long and Bowyer will be airing them out.
Go talk to NASCAR if you have a problem. Its pretty damn simple. I'd fine him until he gets it

Go talk to NASCAR if you have a problem. Its pretty damn simple. I'd fine him until he gets it

LOL yeah they'd listen and implement. :rolleyes:

Going public is the only way to get NASCAR to do the sensible thing. Do you know how much backlash and embarrassment had to happen for them to swallow their pride on Qualifying? It takes terrible optics to get anything done with them.

You'd fine him and others repeatedly for speaking the truth.

LOL yeah they'd listen and implement. :rolleyes:

Going public is the only way to get NASCAR to do the sensible thing. Do you know how much backlash and embarrassment had to happen for them to swallow their pride on Qualifying? It takes terrible optics to get anything done with them.

You'd fine him and others repeatedly for speaking the truth.
Um, they have a drivers council and yes they do listen which has led to several rule changes.The only embarrasing thing about NASCAR changing back to single car qualifying was dealing with drivers who couldnt follow the rules. I'd fine him for being detrimental to the sport, and the truth according to who?

Um, they have a drivers council and yes they do listen which has led to several rule changes.The only embarrasing thing about NASCAR changing back to single car qualifying was dealing with drivers who couldnt follow the rules. I'd fine him for being detrimental to the sport, and the truth according to who?

Did they listen to their driver's council when they implemented this package? Highly doubtful.

they don't have a drivers council anymore. But I hear Jim France is at the races and cryle who doesn't care about the sport is once again biting the hand that feeds him. Most of the hyena's don't have a clue that Dover has historically produced this type of racing

Did they listen to their driver's council when they implemented this package? Highly doubtful.
I'm not sure what the process was but you are suggesting that everyone hates it, Kyle Busch isnt everyone, he does like to run his mouth however and I would put a stop to it. NASCAR needs to protect its brand, just like the NFL does, your blast the league or officials they get in your wallet.

they don't have a drivers council anymore. But I hear Jim France is at the races and cryle who doesn't care about the sport is once again biting the hand that feeds him. Most of the hyena's don't have a clue that Dover has historically produced this type of racing
I didnt know they disbanded it. They still have an open door policy like you said with Jim France but motor mouth cant help himself.

Back
Top Bottom