Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Gross. Hopefully Chase spanks the field next week and we don't have any colored arches pop up in the sky.

Larson DID move up for about 8 laps but didn't make up much ground.

Congrats to Bowman, but man, clean air. Bad bad bad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dude has been slippin for like 8 years now. Love him but *incoming hot take* he shoulda left with DW.
He's awful. A car will be getting passed and he'll say it's trying to pass the car that just chased it down. Terrible at remembering who is running where. Just sad at this point.

Pressure on the 9 team headed into COTA is huge now. Congrats Bowman.

BOWMAN - WINNER AT DOVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1621201033123.png

Dover is a cool track. I wish Chicagoland could be made into a replica

Bowman had been my Credit One Bank One To Watch too

That's a lot of bouncy there in the 48. I had no idea the track was that rough

Wallace with the second best Toyota, Suarez doing more with less in 9th.

View attachment 55438
Man, I really expected Bell to be better this weekend. Bell fell off and never really recovered, but COTA should be a good track for that team to recover.

A much much much needed p11 for Bubba.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Almost came back and passed Custer, but they should be happy with that finish. Wheeler made a good call staying out on that last pit stop.

Suarez won here years ago, but he's really on a good run with Trackhouse.

HMS gets 1-2–3-4 and Fox ***** up their graphic lol. Hendrick to Ford, confirmed.

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
Fr. I know covid protocols have limited it but I’m much more a fan of seeing the driver climb out the car and celebrate for the first time in victory lane than just popping out for an interview on the front stretch.
I miss the authentic displays of celebration and emotion from the teams/drivers. Eager anticipation in seeing it again

Reactions: Pat
With restrictions lifted and full attendance at Charlotte, will that be it? (Traditional celebrations)

Back
Top Bottom