Cup RACE thread --- Dover

That's my iRacing career in a nutshell: "I've got it missed! Gas it!" *suddenly is looking at the wall approaching*

Burton really effed the 9 there, Chase almost walled it trying 3 wide. Worked for Busch though, can't blame him for trying.

Doesn't matter at the Soup Bowl. You going to hit the inside wall. Why Dennis went low is the mystery.
Natural reaction more than likely, I can't question his decision making there.

Not sure why he was told to go bottom, but w/e.

18 has it in bag.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Let's try my newfound Force powers...

Kyle Busch has this thing won.

R.ed4a6c1946308d9723ca834f24ffce6f

9 is fastest car on track (they just told him he's a tenth better than the 18) but is buried thanks to the 21. Looks like they have a great long run car. Oh well. Losing to KyBu at Dover is what Chase does.

Maybe not. Chastain has gained 2 seconds on the leader. Imagine if he wins a third time already?

9 is fastest car on track (they just told him he's a tenth better than the 18) but is buried thanks to the 21. Looks like they have a great long run car. Oh well. Losing to KyBu at Dover is what Chase does.
1 has been equally as fast. Both drivers have gained about 2 seconds on KB. They only two who have. Larson has lost about a second.

1 has been equally as fast. Both drivers have gained about 2 seconds on KB. They only two who have. Larson has lost about a second.

Now they've lost a second

Nvm, Chastain gave up most the time he had gained. Went from 4.6 down to 2.7, back up to 4.3

Nvm, Chastain gave up most the time he had gained. Went from 4.6 down to 2.7, back up to 4.3

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatal

Same with 9. Had it down to low 5s, now back up over 7 seconds back.

Really looking like the rest of the year will be JGR and HMS dominating with some Trackhouse sprinkled in.

Well MTJ has that untouchable long run speed lol

Really looking like the rest of the year will be JGR and HMS dominating with some Trackhouse sprinkled in.
I would have never suspected it would be Trackhouse. And by Trackhouse you mean Chastain, since Daniel hasn't done much.

I stepped away. (damned patients), what happened to the 18?

Back
Top Bottom