Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Man love having LarryMac back in the booth. They've dumbed down the broadcast so much over last 20 years as to technical side of racing. I rarely have audio on. Nothing interesting for me without the technical stuff.
But you have drivers retiring in another thread and claim this car is not durable when the EXPERTS are telling you otherwise.

Man love having LarryMac back in the booth. They've dumbed down the broadcast so much over last 20 years as to technical side of racing. I rarely have audio on. Nothing interesting for me without the technical stuff.
Larry Mac pays attention to the series and it shows

Larson will be okay. Did that tire let go, or did he lose it? I know our tire experts on here are investigating.

How did he not hit the inside wall spinning at dover? Looked like when JJ spun and didn't hit anything

My leader board shows Larson and Bell down 2 laps. Joy said one lap down . I think Larson is the lucky dog?:idunno:

Larson had a tire go down? Where was he running before?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hamlin's going to come back and win this anyway. JGR is finally hitting on something.

I haven't kept up with anything but the leaderboard, as im working, but 9 looks stout

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom