Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Bowman was fast as hell that entire last run. Gained like 3 seconds on Elliott. Kyle Busch started fast, then fell like a brick.

Chastain making enemies. A pretty racy final stage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's an absolute clown show that Dover has just one date.

How many wins does HMS have here now? 11 for Johnson, 6 for Gordon, 2 for Elliott, 1 for Bowman...that's 20. Am I missing anyone?

1651518839818.png

Elliott has it, and breaks the oval curse. Congrats to Dr. UNC.

A well executed face with a bit of luck sprinkled in. Monkeys off the back

Congrats? I mean, I didn't do squat to help the team but hell yeah! I'll take it! ;)

Congrats? I mean, I didn't do squat to help the team but hell yeah! I'll take it! ;)
One of my good friends was a Tony Stewart fan growing up, and I was an Edwards fan. We would always sort of congratulate each other when our driver won, it's just become a thing lol

Chastain gets away with so much but w/e.

Good race, good win for Chase and crew.
Yeah Elliott was pretty heated at him during the race. It's gonna catch up to him, guys are already taking notice now that he's running up front with the usual contenders.

One of my good friends was a Tony Stewart fan growing up, and I was an Edwards fan. We would always sort of congratulate each other when our driver won, it's just become a thing lol

It's all good, this one feels great considering the drought.

Mainly just slow
That's bad. This reminds me of 2020 When Blaney started the season with loads of speed, and then the top teams sort of pulled away.

With some better pit stops, and a bit better luck Blaney could be sitting on like three wins right now... Instead, it's looking like the top teams are starting to flex and increase the gap. If they couldn't find their way to victory Lane with what seemed to be the fastest car in the field, they're going to have some trouble now that that speed is gone

Yeah Elliott was pretty heated at him during the race. It's gonna catch up to him, guys are already taking notice now that he's running up front with the normals guys.
Too bad they'll wait until Bristol or Martinsville to send him.

That's bad. This reminds me of 2020 When Blaney started the season with loads of speed, and then the top teams sort of pulled away.

With some better pit stops, and a bit better luck Blaney could be sitting on like three wins right now... Instead, it's looking like the top teams are starting to flex and increase the gap. If they couldn't find their way to victory Lane with what seemed to be the fastest car in the field, they're going to have some trouble now that that speed is gone

Yeah, I'd say Penske is firmly in JGR and HMS's rear view mirrors.

Yeah Elliott was pretty heated at him during the race. It's gonna catch up to him, guys are already taking notice now that he's running up front with the normals guys.
I don't think he really gives a s***. It's probably going to continue until guys start taking him out of races

I don't think he really gives a s***. It's probably going to continue until guys start taking him out of races

He's certainly going for the "hated horse teeth" crown worn by Keselowski in the garage for so long. (As a dentist, I'm qualified to say that. ;) )

Oh no he definitely doesn't care, that shows in his racing

Anything having to do with chase i don't trust. Tires, pit crew, the spin of the earth, his gas gauge, and on and on. Dude he's lost races in every way possible.
I 100% expect to read that he failed tech in a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom