Cup RACE thread --- Fontana

NASCAR or Fox came out and said that today? I missed pre race and some of the first segment. I thought it went from absolute certainty to “we’ll look at it at a later time”
Last I had heard, they weren't sure they would be able to do the reconfiguration. And now there's really no need since they're going back to Nashville. Prior to that, they were planning on building a Nashville clone at ACS.

You heard correctly. The first 500 Mario entered, he won.
They was saying fewest career starts. Cause they mentioned Trevor doing it in 2. Austin they said had like 5th fewest starts or something. Even then I’m looking and his first 500 was 66. He won in 67.

Track prez says nothing is scheduled.
That’s what I thought, I’ve been on Twitter following the race since green because I couldn’t get to a TV till now and didn’t see anything about this being the last race on this current configuration. But again may have missed it

Virtually impossible to buy anything to eat or drink here unless you want to wait in line for an hour.
Zero vendors walking the grandstands selling beer.
I hope LVMS is better next week.

NASCAR or Fox came out and said that today? I missed pre race and some of the first segment. I thought it went from absolute certainty to “we’ll look at it at a later time”
I'm going off of what my buddy told me yesterday. He has been there surveying for the past few weeks, and he has seen the blueprints. He has to be there doing more surveying on Monday through Friday again this week.

Alan: “what can I do to help you?”
Chase: “I don’t f***ing know. Maybe remind me to not ruin the best car here?”

I'm going off of what my buddy told me yesterday. He has been there surveying for the past few weeks, and he has seen the blueprints. He has to be there doing more surveying on Monday through Friday again this week.
Surveying results last a long time, depending on local building codes.

Virtually impossible to buy anything to eat or drink here unless you want to wait in line for an hour.
Zero vendors walking the grandstands selling beer.
I hope LVMS is better next week.
At NH you can BYOB. Cheaper too.

Can you not do that there?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Alan: “what can I do to help you?”
Chase: “I don’t f***ing know. Maybe remind me to not ruin the best car here?”
Thats the CC's job lol

Blaney and Cindric are gonna end up in a fist fight lol

Losing more respect for Cindric. At some point he will get taken to school.
As I said during qualifying, he’s quickly becoming hatable. I dunno…. Seems really smug and the whole silver spoon factor. (I’m aware of the irony of that statement with me being an Elliott fan.)

Back
Top Bottom