Cup RACE thread --- Gateway

Yeah, I despise Ross and don’t buy the whole “everything he does is ok because he’s a farmer” schtick. I posted in anger and mage just as much of an ass of myself there. That’s why I deleted.
I pay zero attention to your rants because you do it every week. Had a buddy that LOVED collage football. Went to his house ONCE on a Sunday. They broke most of the furniture in the living room in first 2 hours.

Not kidding.

They were ate up with it!

Same. Love the kid, actually went to middle school with him, was at Dega when he won, but man hes an ass today
Did you really? Was he a racer going places then, or was he just another kid?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gee, Ross races hard, not reckless, and poor little Hambone and most POPular decide to degrade a race with their antics. I’m standing here at the track watching this crap, wishing Ross would just turn them proper and hard. He went OUT OF HIS WAY to avoid this.

If either of those guys try to start it after the race they’ll find out what country tough is.

Anymore of this and I hope Ross dumps them hard.
The irony

Seems like anywhere this car shifts the racing product suffers

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Gee, Ross races hard, not reckless, and poor little Hambone and most POPular decide to degrade a race with their antics. I’m standing here at the track watching this crap, wishing Ross would just turn them proper and hard. He went OUT OF HIS WAY to avoid this.

If either of those guys try to start it after the race they’ll find out what country tough is.

Anymore of this and I hope Ross dumps them hard.
Racing hard is wrecking folks now? Damn.

I pay zero attention to your rants because you do it every week. Had a buddy that LOVED collage football. Went to his house ONCE on a Sunday. They broke most of the furniture in the living room in first 2 hours.

Not kidding.

They were ate up with it!
I need to stop posting. Or institute a “wait five minutes before hitting send” policy. 🤣

Blaney looks solid.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry Jamie Little, Kyle calling the car junk at least once a race isn't news

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom