Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

IMG_0538.JPG

man kyle is lucking his way to another possible championship the past two races

That's why I like Carl Edwards. He's nothing but class. Self awareness. That was a dumb move. But he was doing what he had to do to win a championship.

NASCAR got what they wanted. The Chase fueled desperation bloodbath

Hamlim should take out Logano.

Poor Carl is taking full blame which is asinine.

Is Carl going to be honest about the cautions or give a nice PC interview

Oh my gods, Johnson can still win this!!! The chase for Seven is not over yet!!!

Wait, what, Carl told Joey to go get it???????? Where's the love for your team mate???????? :

After seeing what Carl just did by going to joeys pit box like that, and this race today, I'm officially declaring myself an Edwards fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I have a new found respect for that guy. Class act.

You guys are all wrong about this. My phone is being blown up right now from that from buddies who don't watch NASCAR and so is twitter. This couldn't be any better for the sport.

That being said I really thought we'd have an injury there. Those were some bad bad hits

Wait, what, Carl told Joey to go get it???????? Where's the love for your team mate???????? :

I think he's shook.

Logano would be getting a whooping from me, not a handshake.

Reactions: Pat
Watch the onboard, Joey was off of the throttle entirely.

Carl knows he came down on him and that's why he's not really upset, he blocked and Carl did what he thought he was right at the time.

Exactly. Carl had to block. Carl had been fantastic in long runs but Joey had been killing it on restarts all night.

To those of you saying Carl misjudged that: If he let Logano under him with 10 to go and then he would have lost the championship anyway. This is for ALL the marbles, you have to go all in.

I gained a lot of respect for Carl tonight.
Yeah, I would think that would be obvious. But to some he should lift and give up with ten to go....some people....

Back
Top Bottom