Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

You guys are all wrong about this. My phone is being blown up right now from that from buddies who don't watch NASCAR and so is twitter. This couldn't be any better for the sport.

That being said I really thought we'd have an injury there. Those were some bad bad hits

"My phone is being blown up right now from that from buddies who don't watch NASCAR"

I stopped reading here. No sense was made.

What's he gonna do? It wss his to lose. Come on JJ. Kyle doesn't deserve this one. Lucked onto the pit cycle with a random caution. Praying Kyle doesn't get it

You people are gaining respect for Carl for him rolling over and getting **** on by nascar for a phony bs caution.

You think Dale Sr would have went over and apologized for nonsense like this? This is a ****** joke. Nascar should be ashamed.

You guys are all wrong about this. My phone is being blown up right now from that from buddies who don't watch NASCAR and so is twitter. This couldn't be any better for the sport.

and where will these fans be during the regular season next year? maybe some of us long time fans will join them.

Looky here. Truex blaming everyone under the sun per par.

You people are gaining respect for Carl for him rolling over and getting sh!t on by nascar for a phone bs caution.

You think Dale Sr would have went over and apologized for nonsense like this? This is a ******* joke. Nascar should be ashamed.

He's apologizing for the 22 for the block that caused the wreck. He's not apologizing for the ****** WWE drama that set it all up.

You people are gaining respect for Carl for him rolling over and getting sh!t on by nascar for a phony bs caution.

You think Dale Sr would have went over and apologized for nonsense like this? This is a ******* joke. Nascar should be ashamed.

If we didnt lose Dale a lot of things would be different in this sport. Nobody else has the guts to call a spade a spade, or invisible debris invisible debris.

Yeah you go get that bogus #7 48 team, totally earned it tonight :rolleyes:

d5a.png

Carl barely touched on the BS caution. He knows damn well it wasn't legit.

Some of you guys need a Xanax though.

He's apologizing for the 22 for the block that caused the wreck. He's not apologizing for the ****** WWE drama that set it all up.

He should flip out on tv on nascar. At his age who gives a ****, show some balls instead of shilling your stupid hair cut sponsorship.

This seems to be the only place where several are blaming NASCAR for that, not Twitter, Reddit, etc. Hmmm

And now third? LOL. NASCAR should go ahead and give Kyle the championship trophy for the next six years.

You're really grasping at straws, he restarted exactly where he came out of the pits, and now he's restarting where he was when the yellow came out.

Back
Top Bottom