Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

so how far back will logano start? he wa sin teh accident so doesnt he get moved back?

kyle looked to be ahead of jimmie

This seems to be the only place where several are blaming NASCAR for that, not Twitter, Reddit, etc. Hmmm

They threw a caution because someone's tire went flat. Dude made it off the track and to pit road without dropping any debris or being any sort of safety hazard.

WWE.

I agree with them tbh, you can't risk a back marker with hardly no experience and a blown tire messing anything up.

Instead, Hoots upped the risk factor by creating that scenario.

They threw a caution because someone's tire went flat. Dude made it off the track and to pit road without dropping any debris or being any sort of safety hazard.

WWE.

I still think it's better to be proactive than reactive, there's no doubt NASCAR was looking for that but I think it made sense to put it out.

How long are they gonna drag out this red flag?? Jesus Mary

This seems to be the only place where several are blaming NASCAR for that, not Twitter, Reddit, etc. Hmmm

So this is the place where people with some critical thinking abilities post, is that what you're saying?

NASCAR throws caution for the thinnest of reasons, I'm not surprised they threw a caution for a guy getting a flat tire.

This race should have been over by now. NASCAR is waiting for 7PM primetime.

You guys are all wrong about this. My phone is being blown up right now from that from buddies who don't watch NASCAR and so is twitter. This couldn't be any better for the sport.

That being said I really thought we'd have an injury there. Those were some bad bad hits
Cause these friends of yours will tune in next season.

I hate the caution clock but they might as well have one

Wow Hot pass way ahead of NBC

Cars are rolling now

I hate the caution clock but they might as well have one
At least that would be consistent and on the up and up. If they must, just do your "two minute warning" with 10 laps to go.

so they go under caution now but the track is still ebing clean? they ar ejust wasting laps!!

Back
Top Bottom