Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Nah, he said all the right things. You can tell all of those wins don't mean sh!t tonight. Kyle is hard-headed, but dude is a winner and loves to win. Anything else, he will be a bit salty about it. Honestly, in a crap shoot like this I would be as well.

Sure and if that had been Kevin he'd be the grumpy old man.

As long as Rick Allen thinks the right guy won, all is good. Because if someone else had, I assume he'd be protesting.

I thought the three runner ups were gracious. Not phony icky sweet, but respectful.

I don't want idiocy, but I don't want to see the phony BS either. A lot of dreams and lifes work results manifested in just a few moments. What do people people expect.

.. But..... Screw KDB and JGR sucks....
whew!!!! Woot!!!!

Sure and if that had been Kevin he'd be the grumpy old man.

I'm even keeled as they come, all of these guys want to win this championship tonight. Joey was the class of the field when it mattered tonight.

Harvick is Harvick man, I cannot fault anything he has done. Well outside of wrecking the field at Dega in '15, that was just unnecessary af.

I'm even keeled as they come, all of these guys want to win this championship tonight. Joey was the class of the field when it mattered tonight.

Harvick is Harvick man, I cannot fault anything he has done. Well outside of wrecking the field at Dega in '15, that was just unnecessary af.
Lol he kinda had to do it tho.

Helluva way to end a season! At least the fastest playoff car won, so congrats to Logano! @fordracing with the championship also. Guarantee @kevinharvick will be giving them hell again next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s another thing we can be thankful for is that the racing gods turned their backs on JGR trying to cheat their way to a win, what with the pit stall shenanigans and suarez causing a caution to help out his teammate ! Karma is a bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As they ran Both Penske's and all 4 SHR's in the top 10
upload_2018-11-18_18-9-22.png

Anyone know what happened to Dewayne Felkel? He was a fabricator for Penske and Logano's crew chief said he passed away a few weeks ago due to an accident at work.

Matt Kenseth with a top ten to wrap up his career and Chase Elliott overachieves again bringing that can home in 7th.

Anyone know what happened to Dewayne Felkel? He was a fabricator for Penske and Logano's crew chief said he passed away a few weeks ago due to an accident at work.

Yeah that's what it sounded like, which Blaney didn't mention at Texas. I'm interested to know what happened.

Matt Kenseth with a top ten to wrap up his career and Chase Elliott overachieves again bringing that can home in 7th.

Car wouldn't not take off, give a competitive car next year and they better just move over.

I don’t compare NASCAR to a stick and ball sport. It’s not.
And that’s why it’s the way it is now because nascar fans are stuck in the old ways! I think it needs to start from scratch and let someone else run it.. will be in a way better position than what it’s in now.. I see they are starting to open the doors and cater to others by the commercials and at track appearances.. it’s just a lot that can make the sport a more global and more watched sport.. first it has to start with the fans complaining about every little thing .. espically the cheap tickets.. nascar damn near give tickets away and fans still complain about the cost lol.. you said you don’t want stick and ball .. well the tickets it’s double or triple the price of a bad ticket in some places.. but they don’t complain

i'll take harvick in the booth over DW anyday and i'm pretty sure FOX would want him in there...

Harvick is polarizing. In other words, a portion of the fan base is not going to tune in to a broadcast that he’s involved in bringing to market. Noting what he had to say about Jr. and what Jr has stated his views on it were the 4 team’s driver ain’t going to NBC. So, maybe you are right and he’ll end up at Fox and a portion of the fan base who do not like him will find something else to watch.

Wow, a rare classy interview with KB. I figured they would have to drag him out of the hauler. Kudos to him, maybe he's growing up a bit.
I think he was just in shock and it won't really hit him until later tonight. I feel bad for his wife when he finally comes out of shock.:)

And that’s why it’s the way it is now because nascar fans are stuck in the old ways! I think it needs to start from scratch and let someone else run it.. will be in a way better position than what it’s in now.. I see they are starting to open the doors and cater to others by the commercials and at track appearances.. it’s just a lot that can make the sport a more global and more watched sport.. first it has to start with the fans complaining about every little thing .. espically the cheap tickets.. nascar damn near give tickets away and fans still complain about the cost lol.. you said you don’t want stick and ball .. well the tickets it’s double or triple the price of a bad ticket in some places.. but they don’t complain

You can't compare racing to stick and ball sports. I don't have to drive a few hours or pay ridiculous hotel fees to go watch my favorite local sports teams. Even if the tickets are more the cost is still cheaper than a race.

I thought the three runner ups were gracious. Not phony icky sweet, but respectful.

I don't want idiocy, but I don't want to see the phony BS either. A lot of dreams and lifes work results manifested in just a few moments. What do people people expect.
This.....a life time of work for the drivers,crews and owners as well as a season’s worth of ups,downs, and blood sweat tears should come down to one race? I’ll never understand how that’s right

whew!!!! Woot!!!!
You can't compare racing to stick and ball sports. I don't have to drive a few hours or pay ridiculous hotel fees to go watch my favorite local sports teams. Even if the tickets are more the cost is still cheaper than a race.
This.times 100

Truex pussed out. Should have wrecked Logano and not have allowed him to win the championship like he's been yapping about since Martinsville. All talk, no balls. Lost respect for him tonight.

NASCAR warned him not too!

I heard a car accident on the way to work but not too sure.

whew!!!! Woot!!!!
I concur, I though all three gave very decent interviews , props to each for showing some class after defeat.

What??? Do that even make sense what I said? I’m confused

I went to homestead the championship race paid 155 for a ticket.. went to the panthers home game Thursday night against eagles.. tickets was 300 a piece for me and my girl.. that’s more than our trip to homestead and hotel all together..nascar is cheap as hell! **** Martinsville have tickets for 40 bucks lol

I like Joey but this still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. A guy with 3 wins and didn’t get his 2nd win until door slamming Truex into the wall wins the championship over two guys with 8 wins a piece and led over 1000 laps each. NASCAR has succeeded in making the 36 race grand practically pointless. Get your win early and get ready for the gimmick bowl! Meanwhile we’ll beat you over the head talking about it until we all eat cyanide. I think this it for me, may another bug eyed dummy carry my spirit on into the racing forums afterlife

I think the last 4 races should be based on points.. and who ever gets the most points the last 4 races win the chip..

Back
Top Bottom