Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

It's awesome to finally see another multiple time champ. But Johnson was a 4 year vet when Kyle was a rookie and won 69 races and 7 titles against Kyle.

Kyle is NOT the best of his generation. He's the best of today, and I'm happy for the guy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You and your Jimmie gatekeeping. Give it a rest man. Jimmie’s legacy is intact regardless of what Kyle does.

There’s internet rumors of issues in his personal life. No idea if there’s any credibility to that.

He sure does seem off though.
I did just see a tweet that kinda gave away what it (allegedly) was...not that it's any of my business, but yeah I could see why now.
Drunken Brian France can go piss up a tree.

Dude is legit a parody account on Twitter that cuckheads follow.

Ok in my mind nascar lost a lot of credibility. The only reason I can come up that they threw the caution for the 36 was they needed to give MTJ a chance to get back into the race. He didn't even go around, no debris on the track and he was making his way to pit road.

Then just to top it off they let them come down pit road and sand or grind or whatever on the splitter. I thought you couldn't do anything to manipulate the splitter shape???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Really? They didnt change the shape, just knocked off the rubber build up. Good lord you people need to get a grip

There’s internet rumors of issues in his personal life. No idea if there’s any credibility to that.

He sure does seem off though.
I was gonna reply to the "why havent they shown Samantha yet " comment, there might a reason why, but felt it was best not since its all just rumors.

Kyle has been off for a bit now, that is for sure.

Its been a solid season, a lot of good and bad to see, but I'm still smitten by this sport.

Hopefully, we will see some needed changes come 2020. I'm curious to see what Steve "We like what were seeing bitch" O'Donnell decides.
I’ll always be smitten with NASCAR, once you get the bug it never lets go

Anyways, aside from the silly GOAT commentary, it's cool to finally see Kyle get number 2. Given his win total, and his longevity, glad he's finally getting #2.

I was gonna reply to the "why havent they shown Samantha yet " comment, there might a reason why, but felt it was best not since its all just rumors.

She's been tweeting nonstop about the race

How many were puckered watching Truex’s separation time and dreading yellow?

Gibbs had flat out said something was going on.

Denny's instastory was the most lively we've seen Kyle in months. It's a bit sad that something is taking away the joy of winning #2. Hopefully it isn't family related.

Seeing KyBu and that smiling son doing a victory lap was really cool!

Maybe , just maybe, doing a few less truck and xfinity races played a small part in this championship.

I'll go stick and ball and say that the only analogy I can think of now for how underwhelming this championship celebration is that it's like watching a road team win a Game 7 and suck the life out of a stadium and fanbase.

Mitch Covington begging Phelps once more if they can stick around for another year. Don't make us go out like this, please.

Mitch Covington begging Phelps once more if they can stick around for another year. Don't make us go out like this, please.
They will still have a huge presence. They have not done a bad job as the primary sponsor though, they will be on the sponsor tier system.

The trophy is a great touch, I dig it.

I'll go stick and ball and say that the only analogy I can think of now for how underwhelming this championship celebration is that it's like watching a road team win a Game 7 and suck the life out of a stadium and fanbase.
Seems like all of the fans are already trying to hit 95. I don't get it. Just a weird vibe.

I switched it off for the pats when Rick made the comparison to Dale, so I missed the celebration.

Can someone explain what Kyle was (or wasn't) doing in VL that has Twitter up in arms about him "looking like his dog died"?

I just couldn’t muster up enough interest to watch this race. Tuned into it a couple times for about 20 laps and lost interest. Well maybe next year.

Back
Top Bottom