Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Wonder who flipped the bird into McDowells car

Oooohhhh For ****'s sake

Sorry it took so long but I figured while I was in there I might as well fix a couple of all beef Ball Park Franks. The closest thing I have to Busch beer is Pepsi or Big K soda. The closest thing to ice cream sandwiches are drumsticks, and the closest thing to bbq is sloppy joe with hamburger and onion. I have pie left but you have to come and get it because I don't deliver on Sunday...or any NASCAR day. :)

The PGA Tour in Fort Worth just ended, so watching that live sporting event is no longer an option. With NASCAR in Miami delayed again, what am I supposed to watch?

EDIT: I'll go back to my DVR recording of the PGA Tour and see if they show the Fort Worth skyline at the beginning, as I've been told happened.

Sorry it took so long but I figured while I was in there I might as well fix a couple of all beef Ball Park Franks. The closest thing I have to Busch beer is Pepsi or Big K soda. The closest thing to ice cream sandwiches are drumsticks, and the closest thing to bbq is sloppy joe with hamburger and onion. I have pie left but you have to come and get it because I don't deliver on Sunday...or any NASCAR day. :)
Go back to the kitchen. The weather is better when you're cooking.

I would be okay if Homestead was the second race of the season, stay in Florida to start the season.

So let me get this straight.

NASCAR track:

Wide open area ✅
Tall objects like scoring tower ✅
Surrounded by metal grand stands and fencing ✅
Metal objects throughout the wide open area ✅

Lightning isn’t striking this electricity magnet but we’re still stopping the race for half an hour.

Seems logical.

Who was it that said on this board a few weeks ago during another rain delay “see, even God hates this package.”..

The PGA Tour in Fort Worth just ended, so watching that live sporting event is no longer an option. With NASCAR in Miami delayed again, what am I supposed to watch?

EDIT: I'll go back to my DVR recording of the PGA Tour and see if they show the Fort Worth skyline at the beginning, as I've been told happened.
They're rerunning it at 7 on Golf Channel.

Back
Top Bottom